Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank's still learning realy need a good camera ive got him against the wall with cape futzed, lookin better just it's not easy with stoneage camera i have ...these pics some take are realy a art in itself as much as the figure is great pics everyone......

Hot_Toys_095.jpg

Love the feeling like he's watching over something! :rock

Nice shots TK0083! :wink1:

my horrible camera pic of bats on watch until i get my detolfs.....

My cape is sort of like this. I futzed forever. I was actually sweating. It's close enough for me now. Mine's in a crappy case I got off eBay from HK. I had no idea where else to get a case that wasn't overly-expensive. If I open the top on this one, all the other sides come apart and I have to get them all back together when I get ready to close it up again..:gah:

I just need one more set of cape clips and I'm all set. If anyone on here would want to part with them (especially those with the lforigno cape) for $$$ cash please, PLEASE let me know.

Special thanks to cokebabies for helping me out.

I think , de batman begins suit will rise up in price when the dark knight rises comes out, de dx will lose his price then because the suit is the same..

I just need one more set of cape clips and I'm all set. If anyone on here would want to part with them (especially those with the lforigno cape) for $$$ cash please, PLEASE let me know.

Special thanks to cokebabies for helping me out.

How many sets do you need?

Why more than one extra set?

I think I'm ready to cut the posts of my one set and tape them to the cowl.

Because they're idiots. Even after being told what they are and after looking at them they're waiting for fully detailed information from SS.

Because they're idiots. Even after being told what they are and after looking at them they're waiting for fully detailed information from SS.

It's about covering themselves with insurance. If it was marked down as gift as well as low value and gets lost, there's no cover. Sure there's been LOTS of times marked items as gift and low value arrive to the customer with other shops, but it just takes once for it to go astray. Especially during the Christmas build up.

Plus, I'm sure they don't have a lot of spares left for them to take that chance.

Back