Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is frighteningly realistic! :horror

Only careful viewing of the mouthpiece indicates it's not real (it looks slightly crooked?); that is one of the best I've ever seen 1/6 eyes look.
Man,your pics are unbelievable!This must be the best pics of this figure I've seen yet!:hi5:

Wonder if they have any bodies left...

SS just got back to me today. My Bats right elbow joint was broken, so I asked for a new one. Not really a big issue, as I could push it back in, but it would come loose every now and again. Asked for replacement right forearm and elbow joint. SS finally got back to me today, saying their sending me a replacement body. I replied that I only needed the elbow joint, but SS said they had to send the whole body.

Seems like a waste to destroy a whole body just 'cause of the elbow joint.

Would they sell parts like hand pegs, capes, gauntlets, cowl headsculpts i.e. things they have left over that nobody needed I wonder?

Ok I took some new pictures....

6352012088_1cea9462da_z.jpg

6352018616_d4ea068e40_z.jpg

6351274437_18f20199e9_z.jpg

Hey guys,.. is my idea or the paint on the head sculpt is not the same with the paint on the neck?? In my figure the neck shines and the head sculpt is opaque...

Back