Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween everyone!!

9038c2bc-3a01-4b17-87ec-1cbada7d8062.jpg

7d11a80b-72ea-46f6-8846-86c1b900ac6b.jpg

That pumpkin is amazing! :clap

Received my Bats today, first ever Batman figure and first ever Hot Toys figure so as you can imagine with all the reports of damage I was really concerned. Even more so because I am in the UK and the thoughts of the hassle involved if there was a problem was really worrying.

But thankfully everything is great! Order arrived a day earlier than the FedEx tracking said it would so that was a nice surprise. More importantly, Batman himself is just about perfect. No broken joints, no dents as far as I can tell, if I was being insanely picky there is a teeny-tiny shine spot on the Bruce Wayne head, same place as some of the others in the damage thread but literally just a pinprick size and I had to put a light right up to his head to see it! So overall I am really impressed with it and would definitely buy more HT figures in the future. And it's not to rub it in that I'm saying that because you shouldn't have to announce the fact you have a nice thing when you spend so much on it, but it was a great relief it arrived and everything is fine.

Never owning a HT figure, I had no idea what to expect. But the quality of the sculpt and paintwork is incredible, I've never owned anything like it. Very, very happy! He's packed away now to keep him clean and safe until I sort out a way to display him. :D

I'd like to know what the hell the artists at Hot Toys were smoking when they decided to set the cape clips so far back!!!!!! that's my only bone to pick with this new figure. I have the TDK version too, so i'll just keep the harness on and set them next to each other to see the evolution of the suit, but still... i'm surprised they let that happen when hot toys is known for its attention to detail.

That pumpkin is amazing! :clap

Received my Bats today, first ever Batman figure and first ever Hot Toys figure so as you can imagine with all the reports of damage I was really concerned. Even more so because I am in the UK and the thoughts of the hassle involved if there was a problem was really worrying.

But thankfully everything is great! Order arrived a day earlier than the FedEx tracking said it would so that was a nice surprise. More importantly, Batman himself is just about perfect. No broken joints, no dents as far as I can tell, if I was being insanely picky there is a teeny-tiny shine spot on the Bruce Wayne head, same place as some of the others in the damage thread but literally just a pinprick size and I had to put a light right up to his head to see it! So overall I am really impressed with it and would definitely buy more HT figures in the future. And it's not to rub it in that I'm saying that because you shouldn't have to announce the fact you have a nice thing when you spend so much on it, but it was a great relief it arrived and everything is fine.

Never owning a HT figure, I had no idea what to expect. But the quality of the sculpt and paintwork is incredible, I've never owned anything like it. Very, very happy! He's packed away now to keep him clean and safe until I sort out a way to display him. :D

Congrats on getting a good one! And congrats on your first Hot Toys! :duff

Mine came with some problems,but it didn't stop me from enjoying this figure.

This is as it should be. And great pics. :)

2 more days!!! Thursday is the estimated arrival date! That and the Spook kit! Oh this is gonna be a gooood week

Back