Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, this batman figures issue is plain ridiculous now, also disappointed with sideshow to an extent on this one. I received my replacement 'body only' this morning and unsurprisingly same issues were there, dent on the suit leg was still there plus now i got a new set off issues too, im not surprised about ht lack of qc anymore, im more surprised that sideshow passed this one off as an acceptable replacement when i clearly outlined the faults on the first one, wtf?? NOT COOL, anyone else get an unacceptable replacement??

okay, this batman figures issue is plain ridiculous now, also disappointed with sideshow to an extent on this one. I received my replacement 'body only' this morning and unsurprisingly same issues were there, dent on the suit leg was still there plus now i got a new set off issues too, im not surprised about ht lack of qc anymore, im more surprised that sideshow passed this one off as an acceptable replacement when i clearly outlined the faults on the first one, wtf?? NOT COOL, anyone else get an unacceptable replacement??

That's my biggest fear of getting a replacement, the figure I have now may have a broken peg in the wrist, but no dented abs, no broken foot peg, and my Wayne head doesn't have any shiny places on it.

What will they send me as a replacement? Will I be worse off? I'm almost tempted just to drill the peg completed out (already is partially drilled out from trying to pull the broken piece out), and just keep what I have.

Love this shot.

Congrats on getting a problem free figure. :)

Thanks! :duff

The only negatives I have are what a hard time I had getting the cape and belt on. But head was surprisingly easy to remove considering what some have said.

Regarding the belt, I did the same thing that I did with the DX02. I stuck the point of an exacto blade in each hole and spun it around, which shaved off just a little paint/plastic inside the holes. Now the belt can be snapped and unsnapped easily.

Regarding the belt, I did the same thing that I did with the DX02. I stuck the point of an exacto blade in each hole and spun it around, which shaved off just a little paint/plastic inside the holes. Now the belt can be snapped and unsnapped easily.

Good tip! Thanks!

Please guys, what is the email I have to ask for a replacement left boot, my left boot came in this condition:

dsc00335sn.jpg

Back