Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:impatient:
If it were only that easy. Money is simple and offers far less variables to deal with. Its only task is to exchange hands, and in this day and age it is nothing more than an electronic representation of wealth. Your figure however is a composition of many things. Everyone wants these complex and highly detailed figures but doesn't dare to believe that it comes at a cost. Pushing boundaries and deadlines all for the approval of your consumer sometimes backfires. Humans are a hard bunch to fully please.

Agree, but the price shouldn't be this high then.

To be honest if I had any of the problems with my figure that have been mentioned, I would have without the slightest doubt returned it and asked for a full refund. I wouldn't be inclined, nor should i have to work it out with them to get a new figure. I believe somone had mentioned before, and I paraphrase....

"I gave them perfectly good money, so why wouldn't I expect a perfectly good figure [for $224+]."

If it were only that easy. Money is simple and offers far less variables to deal with. Its only task is to exchange hands, and in this day and age it is nothing more than an electronic representation of wealth. Your figure however is a composition of many things. Everyone wants these complex and highly detailed figures but doesn't dare to believe that it comes at a cost. Pushing boundaries and deadlines all for the approval of your consumer sometimes backfires. Humans are a hard bunch to fully please.

As I said a while back, my $225 was defect-free and so should be the other half of the transaction. After this debacle I'm actually wondering if HT even has a qc department. I'll give benefit of the doubt when it's unforeseen issues but dented suits were there in plain sight.

Sadly you can add me to the list of people with QC issues. Got the figure today and the right knee cap armor has been glued on crooked and the rubber on the right bicep is pinched. It is as if while the rubber was curing someone pinched it and it stayed. Called Sideshow about an exchange. They said it would be a few days before I would hear back from them.

Just got my second and I'm surprised that it's flawless, not even the paint mark my other one has, guess I'm lucky!

Sadly you can add me to the list of people with QC issues. Got the figure today and the right knee cap armor has been glued on crooked and the rubber on the right bicep is pinched. It is as if while the rubber was curing someone pinched it and it stayed. Called Sideshow about an exchange. They said it would be a few days before I would hear back from them.

My knee cap armor was crooked as well. I ended up ripping it off and re-gluing it. It's still not perfect but it's hardly noticeable anymore. I feel like I can live with it.

I think everybody got the pinched bicep thing, every pic I have seen of it has it. Definitely a change from the original release of this, and the only piece of it I am disappointed in.

When I spoke to the customer service rep he told me that if they catch you trying to ship two from two separate accounts to one house they'll cancel both orders.

But I've read about people being able to buy two...but on two separate occasions.

You heard the part about how Sideshow would charge him for the extra body if he didn't provide proof that he destroyed one right?

But Commtech is right. He should have waited 'till he had both in-hand.

You heard the part about how Sideshow would charge him for the extra body if he didn't provide proof that he destroyed one right?

But Commtech is right. He should have waited 'till he had both in-hand.

Yes that's truth, anyone who has a replacement body, has to destroy the deffective one. And send some pictures and stuff... It is the same with the replacement boots???? we have to destroy the boots?

There's one thing that video showed, the new rubber suit isn't as delicate as some believe. He had to take it out of the pillow case to do it any damage.

I have not been following this thread that closely but there seems to be quite some issues. Collected mine today, hope its good.:)

Back