Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is a pain in the arse to futz/pose, but I can tell it will be worth it.

P1150149.jpg

That's the boxed cape? OMG...that's how I'm posing this bad-boy.

Isn't that cap material closer to the one on the TDK costume, though? Never knew the BB costume cap was velvety like that. Is it?

I'm having a major problem on my figure. The feet were not connected to the legs in package and I can not put the ball joint in the socket to connect them. I've put so much pressure on it, I've got a bootprint in my hand. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the ball joint to connect to the feet or did I get a broken one?

I'm having a major problem on my figure. The feet were not connected to the legs in package and I can not put the ball joint in the socket to connect them. I've put so much pressure on it, I've got a bootprint in my hand. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the ball joint to connect to the feet or did I get a broken one?

I'm afraid they may be broken. Call SS immediately and let them know to get in line for a replacement.

Welcome to the freakshow pyro:wave , but it should not take that much pressure to attach the boot, check inside the boot to see if anything is broken:dunno

I have the same issue. It's a bummer that it might just be broken.

Just a couple pics of my custom Bruce with the new headsculpt. Very happy with it. :)

img04272.jpg

img04282.jpg

Like I've said before...pictures just don't show how amazing this sculpt is.

P1150150.jpg

Mags. This pose of Bats is the absolute best I have seen or could imagine seeing. I can't wait to get lforignos cape. I am not even bothering putting the HT's cape on, he's just gonna be capless until the custom gets here.:impatient:

Where did you get that suit? thats really nice, and yes the sculpt is dead on bale!

I got it 2 years ago for my first custom Bruce from a store on Ebay called Minibarbie. I don't know if they're still around though. It took a hel of a lot of futzing to get it to fit that well. The shoes, watch, belt, and vest were bought seperately.

Back