Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks absolutely fantastic! Nice shot. :clap

Whens that cape gonna arrive already? :impatient:

:D

Thanks. :D

Honestly this wouldn't be half the figure without the custom cape.

Damn this picture! I keep wanting to just get rid of this figure and put it on evilbay, but pictures like this make it hard.

:lol Sorry!

Beautiful pic Mag . The futzing paid off , he looks like a beast. word of advice , put him in the Detolf ASAP , oc bats = dust magnet

Done and done.

P1150150.jpg

Gonna wait for a while to put the tabs in. I wanna be sure I know how the cape is gonna sit before I start punching holes in it.

Hey, Maglor

I've got that Lforgino cape but was curious as to how to put it on? How'd you do yours?

Take the head off, place cape over shoulders, put head back on through neck hole in cape. :lol

That's the short answer, but the fact is there's more futzing involved to get it to look like it's coming from the front of the shoulders like that. You just have to experiment. :peace

Nice picture Maglor.

Really shows how much better that lforigno cape is compared to the crappy Hot Toys one.

Thank you sir. Not something I'd expect from you given your distaste fro anything custom. :duff

mine just came in, happy to report that there are no defects on it, this thing looks way better in hand, cant trust those home photos, time to watch my batman begins bluray, was waiting till this arrived to watch it, its a good day so far, hope everyone gets a good peace too, good luck yall.

Man, I really don't know what to do. Keep it or pass it on. I still haven't taken it out of the shipper. I'm afraid if I see it, I'll want to keep it.

Just got mine in and I couldn't be happier. The abs seem to be fine and no broken ankles. I have one more coming that UPS attempted delivery today much earlier than they normally come and no one was home to sign. Still have my finger crossed on that one.

The Bale sculpt is the best out (that is until I get CR Supes I suspect).

View attachment 40262[/ATTACH]

Just a few crappy pics, by the way does he come with any extra hand pegs? I did'nt break any but they are hard to get out of the fists he came with and I did'nt want to risk breakage.

Back