Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday and had time to open it up today. Mine arrived fine, no ankle/foot issues or ab issues. Sorry to hear about the problems with this that other collectors are having.

I recieved this message after I sent an email to Sideshow asking them to take the final flex payment off my card so I could recieve the figure sooner.

Your flex order of the Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Ver) TF Exclusive - Batman Begins(FLEX) will be processed on Tuesday, October 25, 2011. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, October 24, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

I recieved this message after I sent an email to Sideshow asking them to take the final flex payment off my card so I could recieve the figure sooner.

Your flex order of the Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Ver) TF Exclusive - Batman Begins(FLEX) will be processed on Tuesday, October 25, 2011. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, October 24, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

Yeah i think they have been inundated with people early flex processing there order so they prob want a little space to get the current dispatches sorted. I sent my email a few days ago and it shipped on the 17th. They could well be holding them because of the QC issue and might be checking them before there sent out ??

Got my email the other day telling me that this figure has now shipped. It's due next Monday, i hope it's not delayed though as i'll be going away on Wednesday and wont be back until the weekend.

Yeah i think they have been inundated with people early flex processing there order so they prob want a little space to get the current dispatches sorted. I sent my email a few days ago and it shipped on the 17th. They could well be holding them because of the QC issue and might be checking them before there sent out ??

That royaly sucks. Although I guess its good if they are checking them for issues.

Just had mine delivered today. Feet seem fine, but the right abs on the suit does seem a little funky. Not overly noticeable as i plan on keeping him in the first night out look with harness.

I was planning on putting the new cowl on my OC but now im not sure if it will fit. Anyone done this? And if so, does anyone have any tips for removing the neck from the OC? I've taken the head off but the actual neck of the TT is still on the body and i'm a little worried about breaking it.

Everything was just perfect, including the box. No vat or handling charges either (and to think, I nearly blew £300-400 on this baby before I ordered from sideshow)

Mine is due on Monday, together with shadow pred. Wonder what to expect... .
Wendy's comment on HT's dealings is very true. She forgot to mention that their QC apparently sucks, and that their customer service does too.

Everything was just perfect, including the box. No vat or handling charges either (and to think, I nearly blew £300-400 on this baby before I ordered from sideshow)

You ordered from Sideshow? If so, you'll receive a letter with the FedEx invoice shortly: taxes and handling costs.

Last edited:

Thats good news then, although i think your invoice for VAT and customs will come through the post form Fedex in a couple of weeks so i have been told. Im just pleased that there is someone out there that hasnt got a complaint about this

Got mine yesterday!

6256663447_3d46c01cfd_z.jpg

6256662513_3bb8912efb_z.jpg

6257192370_6d207014a2_z.jpg

like the second pic, the first one looks strange with the cowl and harness !!! cant wait to get this now. Take it there were no probs with yours when u onboxed it ?? where are you located ??

I prefer the with cape...
no problem with the box, no damage.
from Netherlands

I am so jelly. When will they let me have my Batman? I want my Batman!(runs to mother and cries hysterically)

i received mine today and luckily it came in mint condition but i asked for extra box protection and they charged me $10 extra but guess what they shipped it to me without any extra box protection :slap:gah:

Back