Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday!

6256662513_3bb8912efb_z.jpg

QUOTE]

great pictures John :wink1: but on the second picture Bruce Wayne looks like he's ready to take a ____ on a french toilet :rotfl

i know i know!!, just quick pictures

Received mine today, just opened him up to see the condition of the suit. Everything looks fine from here.
Also checked the feet, no boken ankles. Awesome figure :)
Sorry for all the guys that had problematic pieces. ALso got in the Mark V and Shadow Predator tonight.
Great day for me :)

Last edited:
Received mine today, just opened him up to see the condition of the suit. Everything looks fine from here.
Sorry for all the guys that had problematic pieces. ALso got in the Mark V and Shadow Predator tonight.

When did yours ship?? I'm expecting mine on Monday but i hope it comes earlier.

Hey Buds,

Mine shipped out on the 14th and I got it today. Pretty fast for fedex.
Hope yours come in nice and pristine, without any defects bro.
Enjoy!!

Thanks man, it's the first figure i've bouht from Sideshow so i hope it's all good when i take it out of the box. Did you use the pack out option?

Hey Buds,

Mine shipped out on the 14th and I got it today. Pretty fast for fedex.
Hope yours come in nice and pristine, without any defects bro.
Enjoy!!

Wow. Mine shipped a day earlier than yours and gets here tonight. I live in Missouri USA....:impatient:

Maybe I should have my stuff shipped to Australia first, then on to me.

Thanks man, it's the first figure i've bouht from Sideshow so i hope it's all good when i take it out of the box. Did you use the pack out option?

No pack out option for me. How much was shipping for yours?
Mine was boxed with my Shadow Predator so shipping was only $32US for the both of them.
Apparently you should check the suit and the ankles on the Bat figure. Seems like a few ppl are getting bad ones out of the box.

My final payment is next week and i am now having doubts on weather to cancel this.
My Main concern now if it it damaged that i have to send it back, I live in the UK so i will get a customs charge for the initial delivery which is normally around £30.00 per item. Then another 30.00 customs charge for the replacment.

Wow. Mine shipped a day earlier than yours and gets here tonight. I live in Missouri USA....:impatient:

Maybe I should have my stuff shipped to Australia first, then on to me.

Well, you can send your stuff to me Avenger and when I get bored of them I will re-route them back to you :)

No pack out option for me. How much was shipping for yours?
Mine was boxed with my Shadow Predator so shipping was only $32US for the both of them.
Apparently you should check the suit and the ankles on the Bat figure. Seems like a few ppl are getting bad ones out of the box.

I paid $25 shipping for mine, no pack out either. I didn't realise shipping was so cheap. I've got all my other HT ordered through BBTS because of their pile of loot system but i'm thinking about cancelling those and ordering direct from SS.

I paid $25 shipping for mine, no pack out either. I didn't realise shipping was so cheap. I've got all my other HT ordered through BBTS because of their pile of loot system but i'm thinking about cancelling those and ordering direct from SS.

How much does BBTS charge for shipping? I do hear that they do pack out their figures better than SS does. I've always wanted to buy from them but shipping seems expensive.
I only buy from SS if they have an exclusive, otherwise I just buy locally or from China where I got a few sellers I frequently use.
PM me if you want details.

How much does BBTS charge for shipping? I do hear that they do pack out their figures better than SS does. I've always wanted to buy from them but shipping seems expensive.
I only buy from SS if they have an exclusive, otherwise I just buy locally or from China where I got a few sellers I frequently use.
PM me if you want details.

I think they charged about $60 for Thor but i've got Superman and Cap coming in soon so i'll see what the total will be. I don't think they charge too much for 2nd & 3rd figures. I'll soon find out.

I think they charged about $60 for Thor but i've got Superman and Cap coming in soon so i'll see what the total will be. I don't think they charge too much for 2nd & 3rd figures. I'll soon find out.

Thats pricey for one figure $60?? Hope when they ship 2-3 figures the total shipping really drops. It really shouldnt be more than $25-30 per figure.
As for Sideshow, they don't usually combine orders as the figures aren't always released at the same time. So you do pay for individual shipping most of the time.

Thats pricey for one figure $60?? Hope when they ship 2-3 figures the total shipping really drops. It really shouldnt be more than $25-30 per figure.
As for Sideshow, they don't usually combine orders as the figures aren't always released at the same time. So you do pay for individual shipping most of the time.

Well i just did a shipping quote on BBTS for 3 in stock HT figures and it cost $101.99. If SS charges $25 per figure then it's cheaper to have them shipped from SS. But i guess BBTS usually charge less for their figures so it's kind of even.

Congrats dude! :hi5: That's a breather right there! I've yet to find out if my Batman in US is all good or spoiled. :pray:

too true man! not having the OC, i'm stoked abot this figure even with the issues that same to be popping up. No pics or videos will ever show how good a figure is in hand IMO

And for me, nothing beats opening up a new figure be it a collectible expensive figure like this or something as small as a transformer :)

Also, no youtube video can give you that new toy smell.
picture.php
:drool

:lol some Freak said the CB sculpt looks like Michael Cera? :dunno

That's gotta be a bad joke...

Back