Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But there are plenty of people who could have got it through sideshow but felt it necessary to spend double and get it on eBay so they could be the cool kids on the block who got the figure first

Just sayin'

Some people have money to burn

But there are plenty of people who could have got it through sideshow but felt it necessary to spend double and get it on eBay so they could be the cool kids on the block who got the figure first

Just sayin'

Some people have money to burn

That's who I was referring to. ( violin music fades out )

I get my Bruce Wayne/Batman,Mark V and the new Green Goblin this Oct. 19 !!!! :)

I haven't received my shipping notice for the batman but they sent me a notice for Shadow Predator? Why didn't they ship both out at same time? This is my first time buying from Sideshow. Can someone tell me what going on?

Not trying to sound like a jerk here, but if anyone has problems or questions concerning their order, you're going to get much farther just calling up SS CS and asking them.

Afterall they are very friendly and helpful. :)

Still only says that the shipping label has been created when I try to track it.. really annoying me because it has signature required on it. >.>

Still only says that the shipping label has been created when I try to track it.. really annoying me because it has signature required on it. >.>

Mine too. Both Batman and Shadow Predator figures with separate tracking numbers have been ready to go since 10/11 but neither seems to have been picked up by UPS yet.

OK children, one more time, Sideshow said these will be shipping on the 13th which is today. And not all the thousands of orders will be processed and shipped in one day. So relax. :chillpill:

If Sideshow doesn't charge me in 60 minutes, then I blow up a hospital . . .

Back