Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you help me with a page number to Vodoun's pics?

not trying to be rude here but a little google searching goes a long way :dunno

2emmu5j.jpg

dgqd0m.jpg

5513099919_8f7b8de32f.jpg

As i said, i've never done any customising or painting, so dont know anything about it. What would you say is the best/easiest way for a total beginner to do it without the risk of f-ing it up royally?
easiest way if you just want the glossy look would be to buy a small bottle of gloss varnish a nylon paint brush and and just add about 2-3 light coats and you should be good to go

My wait list reservation number changed to an order number :D , how much do SSC charge for shipping?

For a Hot Toys figure, anywhere around $15 for domestic shipping with UPS. But, like I explained several pages before, you should call Sideshow's customer service ASAP and ask them to pack out your figure in a bigger box. Sideshow usually ships Hot Toys figures in the tight-fitting manufacturer's shipper boxes, that are susceptible to dents and nasty scrapes when the UPS guys kick them around. Also, the standard shipper boxes are so thin, that the damage often transfers to the figure box, and in some cases, even the figures themselves.

A pack out for a bigger box should cost you an additional $10 to $15.

Called Sideshow and they said getting charged could take another 5-10 days to do due to so many orders. For the lucky ones he ships tomorrow, for us others we could be waiting 10 damn days.

Called Sideshow and they said getting charged could take another 5-10 days to do due to so many orders. For the lucky ones he ships tomorrow, for us others we could be waiting 10 damn days.

Woah! How many of these did Sideshow sell? :horror

I bet after all the orders are charged there's more left over in stock for the site.

So happy I got my shipping notice today XD

So happy I live in LA and will be getting it tomorrow XD

Wow thanks guys for the fast reply.. but $15 for a bigger box seems to be a bit too much :dunno... do they put some foam with the bigger box or something??

Got my shipping notice a few hours ago. I'll have him on Monday :rock

Will be a good start for next week with this coming monday and then on tuesday Batman Arkham City. Cant wait!!!!!!:yess:

Last edited:
lforigno.

Once you try to hang the cape over Batmans front it bunches up at the shoulders. I think it was Vodoun that displayed the best pics using lforigno's cape.

Pretty sure it's vodoun's pics on the eBay auction.

Got my shipping notice a few hours ago. I'll have him on Monday :rock

Will be a good start for next week with this coming monday and then on tuesday Batman Arkham City. Cant wait!!!!!!:yess:

You too Tex?? congrats but damn where the ef is my shipping notice! :gah:

Pretty sure it's vodoun's pics on the eBay auction.
indeed you are correct sir

Yeah I was getting worried but it finally came thru. I guess their shipping them in the order they were received. Hopefully you get yours tomorrow.

I hope so too man. every time my phone dings for an email I'm thinking "this is it" and no it's not :lol

Funny, that sounds like something I was trying to tell certain Freaks on this thread yesterday :)

this is the DC section man. no one reads back a couple pages or even afew previous posts, they just post :lol

That custom cape is still triumphant for this Batman release too?

I hope so too man. every time my phone dings for an email I'm thinking "this is it" and no it's not :lol

this is the DC section man. no one reads back a couple pages or even afew previous posts, they just post :lol

True...and then they argue about something that was already disputed and definitively answered a few posts back...I was trying to tell people that even though the received "shipped" notices, this guy wasn't gonna be shipped until the 13th...no one would have it :lol

Got my shipping notice. I live about 50 minutes from Sideshow, but I still find it hard to believe it'll be delivered on 10/13/11. But this is what the email reads...

This message was sent to you at the request of Sideshow Collectibles to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact Sideshow Collectibles directly.

Important Delivery Information
Signature Required

Scheduled Delivery: 13-October-2011

Shipment Detail

Back