Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which suit is the best in terms of quality, the mms67 or the toy fair? Is the mms67 rubber thicker, has anyone's deteriorate yet?

if anyone is looking to buy the 2011 Toy Fair figure, let me know. I think i want to sell mine. time to cut down the collection.

Which suit is the best in terms of quality, the mms67 or the toy fair? Is the mms67 rubber thicker, has anyone's deteriorate yet?

That ones difficult. It's easy to say 67 because that figure has held up well but so have some of the TF suits. It appears some of those had issues with dryness/flaking while others were fine. God, thinking back this figure was a real mess. da memories..love/hate/love

As a total package the TF is obviously better due to the extra stuff. You just need to find a good one with only broken ankles:lol..and be careful with it. No extreme posing etc.

Oh and again, he really needs a custom cape.

I have this one.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-1-6...hash=item465ff587f1:m:mcFZTwZqgVM1nDZ9nn9txzw

You have any pics of your Batman with the cape. I just ordered one from Jaxon.

He is currently boxed back up again but i am looking for pics.

Maglor took some good ones.

Edit:
Here's a couple.
P1160321.jpg

P1160656.jpg
P1160638.jpg

Original damage report thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...n-begins-toyfair-exclusive-damage-report.html

(a true SS Freaks classic)

Last edited:
Out of the box, the MMS67 is probably a better buy.

The rubber on the MMS67 is shinier, matching his look in "Batman Begins." The rubber on the ToyFair is duller, matching his look in "The Dark Knight." However, the rubber on that second figure also had some problems with flaking for some people. Perhaps careful handling avoids the issue (I haven't had any issues), but it does seem to be more fragile than the MMS67.

The second headsculpt is much better on the ToyFair, if that matters to you - but you're probably doing a Batman pose anyhow, so the cowl is what counts, and both are great.

The accessories differ between the two - frankly, I think the pneumatic mangler (from the MMS67) is a cooler accessory than the extra harnesses for the prototype suit (from the ToyFair), which doesn't result in a screen-accurate look anyhow (the harness from the Takara Batman at least hides the Bat-logo when using it).

I own both, both are great. If you're going to customise then I would get the toyfair. Cowl sculpt is awesome, Bruce sculpt is awesome and I'd argue it's the best, cape is removable and you don't have to damage the figure. Boots are a problem but there are replacements.

Yeah the TF has the 3 alternate faces (2 good ones and then the silly one), the first night out gear and then the HS. I'd take all that over one pneumatic mangler although that is a really cool accessory. Of coarse the best would be a combination of the two which is pretty impossible these days.

Just got this for a great price, obviously with both ankles broken, but I've repaired them, so it can still stand without the base, also got a Jaxon custom capeimage.jpg

Back