Hot Toys Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con Ex) review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still lookin got a good gloss paint for the gauntlets??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still lookin got a good gloss paint for the gauntlets??!!

Easy. Tamiya TS-13. Two coats on mine made them look exactly like in the movie. No need to spend ridiculous amounts of money for the Takaras.

Tried varnishing the gauntlets tonight, pretty happy with the results. I think it may need another coat tho. What you think?
jypa6upy.jpg

great job on the gloss varnish, I think it's good enough. Puting on another coat might make it either too glossy or cause uneven globs on it.

Thanks for that guys I think il leave it as, was pretty apprehensive doin it as I didn't want to ruin it, but bit the bullet. Glad I did thanks for the help on the varnish too Marvel-ous

Thanks for that guys I think il leave it as, was pretty apprehensive doin it as I didn't want to ruin it, but bit the bullet. Glad I did thanks for the help on the varnish too Marvel-ous

My pleasure. Just hate it when people pay for stuff they shouldn't have to, especially when it comes to luxury items like these dolls.

The only one I've seen before is the Ra's Al Ghul custom ninja outfit set, before they released the one in his black/purple suit.
I wish someone would do the version of Bruce from when he and Ra's are training in the Himalayas with the lighter outfit. To me that look is pretty cool and it would go nicely with the Ra's that's been made from that same scene.

I can't find a great picture but this outfit:
PDVD_006.jpg

I wish someone would do the version of Bruce from when he and Ra's are training in the Himalayas with the lighter outfit. To me that look is pretty cool and it would go nicely with the Ra's that's been made from that same scene.

I can't find a great picture but this outfit:
View attachment 118580

Agreed. Wouldn't mind if they did several clothing sets like that one pictured, along w/ the ninja set, sort of like what they did with The Wolverine figure. Or even put the clothes he wore when he first climbed the mountain to seek Ra's Al Ghul with this one, since the colors match, and put the ninja outfit and the black suit for a Ra's Al Ghul figure, and allow the option to swap heads to get Bruce in the ninja outfit that way, like a double pack similar to the Captain America-Steve Rogers set.

That's actually always been my dream two pack that I wish Hot Toys would do honestly. I like the other black ninja outfit that both Bruce and Ra's wear later during Bruce's initiation into the League of Shadows too but for some reason the training outfits are cooler to me.

Back