Hot Toys Black Widow - Black Suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as i only have one BW i would be open to an inart style release of perhaps a phicen style evening dress figure , a plain clothes civil war style outfit & a rooted braided hair BW plus some cool spy accessories. on a side note i would buy similar for tony stark 'jericho' & 'expo' & 'court hearing' scenes.

there is this video on youtube about Hot Toys in general, but in the interview J.C.Hong mentioned Black Widow Age of Ultron was the most sold figure worldwide in 2016 and with all the BW releases over the years, i think she is a top seller for HT in general and that would qualify for an updated version of her with movable eyes (heck, we got a Catwoman 2.0) I would buy any BW updated version, as i also got every HT release of her as well.

I still haven’t gotten around to opening up any of my Black Widows 😅 But thankfully with the availability of part outs I snagged a Snow Suit figure’s head and this Black suit figure’s body 😁 I don’t recall seeing BW in this black suit with her hair down, correct me if I’m mistaken lol Even though not technically accurate to the movie, this would be my most favorite look of hers from any of the films (as I prefer BW with long flowing hair and this black suit is the best IMO)!!

It’s my fist time laying eyes on a Black Widow sculpt, and oh my, it’s - it’s gorgeous and I think the likeness is dead on S.J. :thud::thud::thud:

QUoSDDN.jpg

h0iSCQk.jpg

pXc4JIg.jpg

xADz3dp.jpg

VhwSmGK.jpg

7gwpsQy.jpg

uWrjYUh.jpg

RACGX8U.jpg

LX2uoKK.jpg

N5727Mw.jpg

TW6rjYR.jpg

XKuA6qm.jpg

She’s a beautiful, fantastic figure!!!!! G’ahh so happy with this Black Widow!!! :D I’d also really like an Avengers 1 Black Widow 2.0, and imagine an Artisan:thud:

Last edited:
I still haven’t gotten around to opening up any of my Black Widows 😅 But thankfully with the availability of part outs I snagged a Snow Suit figure’s head and this Black suit figure’s body 😁 I don’t recall seeing BW in this black suit with her hair down, correct me if I’m mistaken lol Even though not technically accurate to the movie, this would be my most favorite look of hers from any of the films (as I prefer BW with long flowing hair and this black suit is the best IMO)!!

It’s my fist time laying eyes on a Black Widow sculpt, and oh my, it’s - it’s gorgeous and I think the likeness is dead on S.J. :thud::thud::thud:

QUoSDDN.jpg

h0iSCQk.jpg

pXc4JIg.jpg

xADz3dp.jpg

VhwSmGK.jpg

7gwpsQy.jpg

uWrjYUh.jpg

RACGX8U.jpg

LX2uoKK.jpg

N5727Mw.jpg

TW6rjYR.jpg

XKuA6qm.jpg

She’s a beautiful, fantastic figure!!!!! G’ahh so happy with this Black Widow!!! :D I’d also really like an Avengers 1 Black Widow 2.0, and imagine an Artisan:thud:
That looks awesome! I got both of those black widows so I can do exactly what you did. I will also display the snow suit with the tied hair.

Id love to see a second version of black widow from Avengers 1 and an artisan would be awesome!

Artisan Scar Jo going to be a nightmare to get through if it does get made as there’s a 50/50 chance of getting though the s*** show of the lineup for it. :shakingfist:

I still haven’t gotten a copy of this version of Scar Jo as it still doesn’t meet my expectations (even though I do like the suit).

Back