Hot Toys "Beat It" Michael Jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I guess none of the bigger MJ fans are awake yet, so. . .

courtesy of Elvis1976:

46561836.jpg

Store exclusive of some kind? Face sculpt looks a bit odd, but maybe it is the low-res picture.

Low Res images will do that... I'm guessing it will look good, they seem to put a lot of work in MJ.

So what's with this exclusive trend? has Hot Toys been pissed off at us from all the DX02 recalls they don't want to deal with overseas, so exclusive only?

So what's with this exclusive trend? has Hot Toys been pissed off at us from all the DX02 recalls they don't want to deal with overseas, so exclusive only?

:lol

Probably true.

Heh.

Well if the rubber oozes on this one I guess it'll add to the realism.

Rumor has it that that new Demon Batman is just what the DX and OC will look like a year from now after the rubber rots. Guess I don't really need it, I'll just wait for mine to deteriorate.

Awesome!!!:rock!!!
I'll wait for better pics before jumping on the typical
"looks like crap, doesn't look like him" bandwagon...
smiley_coffee.gif

I don't care, this figure will be mine!!
:rock!

Too early to judge on the face sculpt, picture is rather low res.But i am surprised they are showing this one before the Smooth Criminal one. Personally i am looking much more forward to the SC one. As long as this doesn't mean the SC one has been cancelled.

If that's a store exclusive, that might piss off a lot of collectors.

What exactly does that mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back