Hot Toys Batman Wishlist / Dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, since this is a wishlist thread, even though it's unlikely anything HT would do, if I had the funds, I would love to have a "prison cell" diorama built with Ducard in his tan suit and a muddy Bruce Wayne. That scene just seems like it'd make for a fantastic display piece.

How could i forget the Scarecrow/Crane :slap

I really like if they make Scarecrow/Crane (with a removable mask) on this scene:
S-scarecrowPR180712.jpg

But this option is great too:
Scarecrow.jpg

+1

Seeing as we're in fantasyland, does it have to be specifically film related? (Yes, I know they're called "Movie Masterpiece", but whatever..) I'd love to see stylised Hot Toys, such as a Tim Sale Long Halloween Batman, or the Miller DKR Bats & Joker.

Edit: Didn't Medicom or somesuch do a 1/6 DKR Batman? Too lazy to google it right now.. Not that I remember it being especially good, if I'm right.

Seeing as we're in fantasyland, does it have to be specifically film related? (Yes, I know they're called "Movie Masterpiece", but whatever..) I'd love to see stylised Hot Toys, such as a Tim Sale Long Halloween Batman, or the Miller DKR Bats & Joker.

Edit: Didn't Medicom or somesuch do a 1/6 DKR Batman? Too lazy to google it right now.. Not that I remember it being especially good, if I'm right.

What's on everyone else's HT Batman dreamlist? It doesn't have to just be the movie lines, that's just what I'm most interested in.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4nbMlaFOgg[/ame]

You can list any-bat-thing you wish HT would do. People have listed Arkham and BTAS stuff.

To answer your question, yes, Medicom made a TDK suit 1/6 Batman, and that figure's cowl is regarded by many as the most accurately shaped 1/6 version of the TDK cowl.

If you're going to fantasyland then I'd like to see HT do a line of $100-range DC comic-based figures based on a mashup of Jim Lee/David Finch/Michael Turner/Ed Benes art.
Batman lineup would be:
Batman, Robin(s), Nightwing, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Batwoman, Huntress, Red Hood, Commissioner Gordon, Joker, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Two-Face, Killer Croc, Bane, Poison Ivy.

Think I'm just in for Returns stuff and more '89 at this point. I've gone completist so far so I might even buy armory and console station dios etc, not sure though.

Great list from everyone so far!

For me:

Nolan Batman movies

TDKR Commissioner Gordon w/ Batsignal
TDKR Officer John Blake
TDKR Talia

TDKR Armory (we know it's coming): I'm willing to bet it'll be offerred w/ Bruce Wayne W/ Knee Brace and maybe a Lucius Fox.

BB Ra's
BB Scarecrow

Batman(89)/Batman Returns

Penguin w/ penguin soldiers

Batman w/ battle damage and Keaton headsculpt

Limiting to what I'd actually buy:

Nolan:
Trenchcoat Gordon
Ra's al Ghul (either suit)
Two-Face DX
Batman Begins DX

Burton:
Museum Joker (should have been alternate head with the DX but I'd be willing to get him if he had both flesh and smeared head sculpts)
Penguin
Catwoman

Adam West:
Joker
Catwoman
Penguin
Riddler

And I'd like to see more from the Sideshow comic line:

Two-Face
Hush
Riddler
Scarecrow
Ra's al Ghul

Really want...
BB Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy HS
BB Ra's al Ghul

Would get if they became available...
TDKR Talia al Ghul
BR Catwoman & Penguin
BF Riddler & Two-Face
B&R Mr Freeze & Poison Ivy

Whatever they do, I'd be pissed off if they make Rachel Dawes from BB i.e. Katie Holmes*. :mad:

Gyllenhall is ok but not Katie please.

*purely subjective

Characters I would never, ever buy.

- Harvey Dent
- Bob the Goon
- '89 Gordon
- Grissom
- Knox
- Lt. Eckhart

(Anyone that isn't Batman, Bruce Wayne, The Joker or Jack Napier is a do not want. MAYBE Alfred if he came with an armory vault. Probably not Vicki. The only temptation with Vicki would be to throw her *** in the Batmobile)

- Max Shreck (Christopher Walken would be tempting, but no)
- Alfred
- Gordon

- Fox
- Rachel Dawes
- Fake Ken Wannabe "Ra's al Ghul"
- Falcone
- Earle
- Flass
- Loeb

- Rachel Dawes #2
- Maroni
- Chechen
- Lau
- Gambol
- Coleman Reese

- Any version of Bane
- Hermit Bruce/retired Bruce
- Bloated, old Gordon
- Selina Kyle
- Talia/Miranda Tate
- John Blake
- Foley
- Dagget
- Ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn

Last edited:
My simple wants....

The Dark Knight
Bank Robber Joker 2.0
Commissioner Gordon with Bat Signal

Batman Returns
Batman
Catwoman
The Penguin

Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman
Joker
Harley Quinn

DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY
Batman DX (Begins version) -with a movie specific base like the DX12 and heavy wired cape for gliding poses as well as the normal cape.
Ra's Al Ghul (Final Battle)
Commissioner Gordon -If they want to throw him in with a Batsignal set, I would be okay with that
Scarecrow 2.0 (w/ Cillian Murphy head sculpt and actual accessories)
LOS Bruce and Ducard two pack -w/ interlocking bases from their training on the ice.

BATMAN RETURNS
Batman DX
Penguin
Catwoman

BATMAN FOREVER
Batman DX
Robin
Two Face
Riddler

BATMAN & ROBIN
Batman DX
Robin