Hot Toys Batman Wishlist / Dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMagic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys Batman Wishlist

With the unexpected announcement of the TDK armory + Bruce and Alfred set, I realized that this is something I didn't really know I wanted, until I saw it displayed like this (I was never interested in the TL version, or shelling out big bucks for a custom Alfred or Bruce in a tailored suit, no matter how good they looked). Also, I noticed that everyone has their own wishlists of figures/sets, so I thought we could all list them in one place, no matter how unlikely they are to be produced.

My dreamlist:

Batman Returns figures (c'mon already HT, seriously!) At least two versions of each the main three. All with at least their regular and BD editions.

1989 Armory + Alfred + DX2.0 Batman with additional face sculpts and empty cowl.

1989 Museum Joker (with flesh tone makeup head + additional smeared makeup laughing head) + Vicky Vale in the blue dress (plus, portfolio, water pitcher, and camera accessories!).

1989 Batcave Computer Console + "Steve Jobs" Bruce Wayne + White Dress Vicky Vale. And no, I don't care if she's just a woman in a regular outfit...she would come in handy for....

1989 Destroyed Batwing on Cathedral Steps diorama + completely BD DX Batman. And you can't have a destroyed Batwing setup without...

1989 Batwing Vehicle (complete with pop-out cannons and missiles + Targeting system for Batman)

1989 Gordon (with megaphone) + Billy Dee Dent with press stand + Batsignal. This would be a great "mirror/alternative version" piece for...

TDK Gordon + Dent with Batsignal. Dent would be a 2.0 version in a much better suit (since we know they can do it now) + a DX for the Two-Face additional head. If any figure's look could use the PERS treatment, it's Two-Face's for that eye.

TDK Lucius Fox + Huge Wayne Enterprises Sonar/Eavesdropping machine. I realize this is just too damn big to be likely, but this is a wish list, and it's the ultimate Lucius set piece, + it makes sense to include a Lucius with something like this. Alternatively, we could just get a Lucius with his regular computer console.

BB Ninja Bruce + Ninja Ra's (with both ice duel outfits and final test outfits)

BB DX Batman + Final Battle Ra's (with gas mask + cane/sword)

TDKR underground fusion bomb gantry + Lucius + Miranda Tate (+ Bruce Wayne w/cane)

TDKR Blake in cop uniform + Gordon + Damaged Batsignal (the TDK wish set takes care of the undamaged version)

TDKR Talia + random LOS thug two-pack (someone to pose fighting Batman, plus Ra's should already be covered by now by the other wish sets)

.....and that's about it for what I'd want to see released for the Batman movie lines, until of course, HT comes up with something else I didn't know I wanted.

What's on everyone else's HT Batman dreamlist? It doesn't have to just be the movie lines, that's just what I'm most interested in.

Last edited:
They should do Talia and 2 Mercenaries, one of which should be me! LOL I would totally sign the papers and let them do a head scan as I did appear in several scenes, haha. But Josh and Christopher would be the most likely chosen.

This a Petition? Where do I Sign ? :lol

I would be happy with :

- Batman Returns figures ( Batman,Catwoman and Penguin)
- TDK Gordon ( Suit Version ) + Two Face 2.0 + Batsignal
- BB DX Batman

Yeah i see almost all of that not happening. Lol

...and that's why it's called a wish/dream list.

Still, you'd be surprised. The TDK armory certainly surprised me.

Hell when HT first announced the Tumbler and Batpod years ago, I was floored that they would take on such massive projects beyond just figures.

And, even knowing that they did that, the 89 Batmobile was still a bit of a shock to me. There is nothing on this list that HT couldn't do, if they wanted to/saw real profit potential in it.

My dreamlist:

Batman Returns figures (c'mon already HT, seriously!) At least two versions of each the main three. All with at least their regular and BD editions.

1989 Armory + Alfred + DX2.0 Batman with additional face sculpts and empty cowl.

1989 Museum Joker (with flesh tone makeup head + additional smeared makeup laughing head) + Vicky Vale in the blue dress (plus, portfolio, water pitcher, and camera accessories!).

1989 Batcave Computer Console + "Steve Jobs" Bruce Wayne + White Dress Vicky Vale. And no, I don't care if she's just a woman in a regular outfit...she would come in handy for....

1989 Destroyed Batwing on Cathedral Steps diorama + completely BD DX Batman. And you can't have a destroyed Batwing setup without...

1989 Batwing Vehicle (complete with pop-out cannons and missiles + Targeting system for Batman)

1989 Gordon (with megaphone) + Billy Dee Dent with press stand + Batsignal. This would be a great "mirror/alternative version" piece for...

1989 Bob The Goon

1995 Batman 3, Burton's view:

-Two Face, Billy Dee Williams
-The Riddler, Robin Williams

:yess:

I've often thought what a Billy Dee Two Face would be like. :cool:

Maybe like this...

2-FACE-COLOR-copy.gif

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133674

Decided to have a go at a wishlist too. A couple on my list are/were being made.

Dark Knight Trilogy:
- Ras Al Ghul (ninja or final battle, either would make me happy)
- Talia Al Ghul
- John Blake (hopefully cop, but detective would be cool too)
- Commissioner Gordon with Batsignal
- New version of Bank Robber Joker

Other Batman:
- Arkham Asylum/City Batman
- Arkham Asylum/City Joker
- Arkham Origins Batman
- Any rogues from either of those games

1/4 Bane
1/4 Joker
1/4 bank robber Joker
1/4 Batpod
1/6 bank robber Joker 2.0
1/6 Jail Joker
1/6 1989 Batman 2.0 (or Returns Batman) with proper Cape

The Dark Knight Trilogy
Bruce Wayne/Ra's al Ghul Ninja Training Gear (possibly alternate black suit for Ra's)
Batman (Batman Begins suit)
Comissioner Gordon
John Blake
Lucius Fox
Talia al Ghul
Bat Signal

Batman/Batman Returns
The Joker (Museum Scene with smeared makeup)
Batman (Batman Returns suit with torn cowl and Keaton Wayne head sculpt)
Catwoman/Selina Kyle (normal suit and battle damaged variant)

Batman Returns Batman with Keaton Portrait (like the end of the film)
Batman Forever Batman
Batman Forever Robin
Batman Begins DX Batman
Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul

Batman

- Museum/Ganster Mob Joker

Museum-MobJoker.jpg

- DX Battle Damaged Batman w/ bolo and cathedral grapple and angry faceplates

BDBatman.jpg

- Batman '89 Armor Vault w/ "Steve Jobs" Bruce Wayne, Alfred, and "improved" 2.0 DX 09 Batman with "new" gadgets and face plates

batmanunmasked.jpg

Keaton-Bruce-Wayne-Turtle-Neck.jpg

889-alfred-vault.jpg

Batmanvault1.jpg
Batmanvault32.jpg

Batman Returns

- DX Returns Armor Batman w/ new suit, gadgets and Returns Bruce Wayne sculpt from the unmask reveal

batman-returns-keaton.jpg

Batman_Unmasked.png

- DX Penguin/Oswald Cobblepot (with different clothing options and weapon umbrellas)

Batman-returns_-the-penguin-wallpapers_25785_1024x768.png

- DX Catwoman/Selina Kyle (Bespin Luke style w/ regular and battle damage looks)

Catwomanbr.jpg

Batman_Returns_Souvenir_Magazine_%2857%29_Michelle_Pfeiffer_Catwoman.jpg

Batman Begins

- Gordon, Improved Begins suit Batman, Batsignal

rooftop.jpg

batman-begins05.jpg

- Ra's al Ghul/Ninja Bruce two pack (w/ alternate option for Ra's)

batman-ra_s-al-ghul.jpg

Ras.jpg

(illustration by SFA)

Back