Hot Toys Batman Wishlist / Dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Batman Wishlist

1989 Batwing Vehicle (complete with pop-out cannons and missiles + Targeting system for Batman)

Main one for me. It was disappointing that for the price the Cinemaquette Batwing (and Batmobile for that matter) didn't have the weapons.

I'm pretty sure we will get an Yvonne Craig Batgirl figure from Hot Toys now that Tweeterhead is making a diorama. Same goes for the Julie Newmar Catwoman.

Dark Knight Trilogy:
- Ras Al Ghul (ninja or final battle, but ninja makes sense only with Bruce-ninja)
- John Blake (both cop and detective outfit in one release, that would make it complete set)
- TDK or BB Commissioner Gordon with Bat-signal
- New version of Bank Robber Joker, but actually I just need definite Ledger sculpt for a reasonable price, so, clean face Joker would be cool, or whatever, but two new sculpts for sure :)
- DX BB Suit Batman with a proper cowl and cape and belt.
- BB Rachel (the only Rachel I like :) )
- Yeah improved Harvey Dent/Two-Face would be nice

Regarding Joker, I'd really like a mob scene 2.0. I don't understand why no one has ever made a smiling Joker. We see laughing sculpts, and serious sculpts, but I'd love it if we got an actual mob scene Joker with a "smiling (teeth showing)" headsculpt, new coat, grenades rig, an accurate table, and the pencil, along with a backdrop.

No offense, but I wouldn't mind if we never saw a TDK suit Batman or Ledger Joker ever again. :lol

I wouldn't dare list them, not with as many as I have. I literally have a line up of nothing but Bale Batman and Ledger Joker. If I could just pick 4 things until Hot Toys would be like, "we're DONE with Batman forever!" it'd be Ra's Al Ghul w/ some dope outfits, Returns Armor Batman, Penguin and Catwoman. That's all I'd "need".

I'd love to see a TDKR hermit Bruce Wayne with his walking stick and dressing gown.

I think the bat-signal would most likely include commissioner Gordon and Blake. But Dent definitely needs revisiting.

I think Ra's is an absolute must. He's kind of a glaring omission at this point. I also think Scarecrow (unmasked) and Commissioner Gordon are up there as well, but since they have had at least one version come before they're not quite as necessary as Ra's.

No love for a TDK Rachel...poor Maggie:wink1: I like her alot- not a classic beauty but she does alot for me!:yess:

Ok well my wish list is this.

1/4 bane, already have an EB joker but I'll take a bank robber joker in 1/4

1/4 twofAce
1/4 scarecrow
1/4 rah.
1/4 catwoman

1/4 keaton batman and Nicolson joker

My personal essentials (though I'd probably buy any classic Batman product at this point.)

Batman '66
Caesar Romero as the Joker
Burgess Meredith as the Penguin
Julie Newmar (or Lee Merriwether) as Catwoman
George Sanders as Mr. Freeze (or include Otto Preminger and Eli Wallach as interchangeable heads.)
Vincent Price as Egghead (**** you. Hot Toys Vincent Price!)

Batman '89
Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne (gala tux or turtle neck. I'm down with either one. Hell, even a Crime Alley version would look great with Uncle Bingo)
2 in 1 Jack Napier/First Night Out Joker (with purple neck stain. I'm serious.)
Alfred Pennyworth
Prince from the Batdance video

Batman Returns
Battle Damaged Catwoman
Danny DeVito as The Penguin
Battle Damaged Batman w/ Bruce Wayne sculpt

BTAS
Batman
The Joker
Harley Quinn

Batman Forever
Val Kilmer as Batman (original costume)
Chris O'Donnell as Robin
Jim Carrey as The Riddler

Batman Begins
Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul (Ninja/Final Battle Tux)
Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne (Ninja Gear)

The Dark Knight Rises
Commissioner Gordon with Bat Signal
Robin John Blake
Talia Al Ghul
DX Bane

How could i forget the Scarecrow/Crane :slap

I really like if they make Scarecrow/Crane (with a removable mask) on this scene:
S-scarecrowPR180712.jpg

But this option is great too:
Scarecrow.jpg

'66 Batman
Batgirl w/cycle
Catwoman (Julie Newmar)
Joker (Romero)
Riddler (Gorshin)

Batman Returns
Keaton Bruce Wayne DX with batsuit
Catwoman DX (reg and battle damaged)
Penguin
Alfred w/suit armory

Batman Forever
Batman (Kilmer)
Robin (O'Donnel)
Riddler (Carrey)

Batman & Robin
Mr. Freeze

Batman Nolan Trilogy
Dent/Two Face (new)
Scarecrow

Okay, here's my legitimate wishlist:
Nolan:
-Bruce Wayne/Ra's Al Ghul with ice battle diorama base and alternate "League of Shadows" attire
-Final Battle Ra's Al Ghul
-Batman Begins DX (with an all new suit, multiple faceplates, PERS, new weapons, and a second full "first night out" figure sans Batsymbol, and with a new Wayne headsculpt)
-Harvey Dent/Two-Face DX (with podium, Kato designed suit, weapons, coins, and PERS)
-Batsignal diorama with Lt. Gordon, Begins DX, and Harvey Dent 2.0 (instead of the former two options I listed)
-TDK "mob scene" Joker with smiling sculpt, accurate table, pencil, and grenades rig
-DX Bane with improved costume, interchangeable arms, alternate jacket, delivery vest, motorcycle helmet, and alternate, "hijacking" attire with zipties and a hood

Burton:
-Batsuit vault with Alfred, Bruce Wayne, and DX 2.0 Batman
-"commercial" Joker with shopping cart, Joker products, beach chair, and "Joker girl" standees
-Museum/Mob Scene Joker with statue/pedestal, "Boo!" Headsculpt, paintbrush, pallet, and Rotelli corpse with chair

West:
-Bruce Wayne and Richard Grayson 2-pack with working bookshelf/Bat-pole diorama, and desk with Batphone and Shakespeare bust
-The Joker
-The Penguin
-The Riddler

Video Games:
-Arkham City Batman
-Arkham City Joker
-Arkham City Mr.Freeze
-Arkham Origins Batman
-Arkham Origins Deathstroke
-Arkham Origins Bane

Last edited:
Back