1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like Jazz Inc and Hot toys have teamed up. He makes the vehicles, they make the figures.
I wouldn’t say that's the case. Jazz Inc is licensed to do the DC stuff and has nothing to do with Hot Toys. HT can release a version of their own should they choose to.

It seems like Jazz Inc and Hot toys have teamed up. He makes the vehicles, they make the figures.
I wasn’t sensing that this had anything to do with Hot Toys.
Personal preference, I don’t like to mix and match figure lines…if Hot Toys released a batmobile for these figures I would gladly display it with them.

Photo I found from the Hot Toys Taiwan Annual Exhibition 2021

Attachments

• 242074567_2575923545887028_492433382487234506_n.jpg
    242074567_2575923545887028_492433382487234506_n.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 229
I just stumbled onto a listing at OSK for Crazy Attorney (Two-Face) by ToysTruboStudio (TTS). Looks like Riddler will be the second figure they make. Apologies if this is known.
Pretty sure that was announced today. Looks pretty good, curious to see what Riddler will look like.

Two Face looks quite cheap but the sculpts are fairly good- just lacking a little in paint detail.
I thought SooSoo were committed to doing these characters as well so I’ll hold out a little while to get more clarification.
B&R Mr Freeze is the Schumacher villain I'm most interested in.

I wish Joost would work on the batplane in Forever so I Can recreate this expensive moment.

Batman Forever: Thumbs up

:clap I've been tempted by the Forever Batmobile but have held off so far. I love the neon, over the top design, but it's not something I necessarily need in the collection. On the other hand, the Forever Batwing would be an instant buy from me. That's always been my favorite Bat-vehicle design.

Back