1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Not too long ago I read "year Zero" I liked the story of the red hood band, it would work great as a movie

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Zero Year would make a GREAT movie - it is definitely Riddler's finest hour!!

IMG-6ec561ac6b422884f60c62e932d8abb0-V.jpg
IMG-46bf19395ac60911edb0b05076f564ec-V.jpg

Robin looks more complete to me than Batman. Although Robin's cape looks like the same kind of nightmare that '89 Bats was -- that strange material that is tough to pose. Batman's cape on the other hand looks like a total placeholder -- a piece of fast-cut material.

I never realized Robin's suit was so detailed, complete with an impression of his ween on the codpiece. Batman worked over-time on that for him.

Robin looks more complete to me than Batman. Although Robin's cape looks like the same kind of nightmare that '89 Bats was -- that strange material that is tough to pose. Batman's cape on the other hand looks like a total placeholder -- a piece of fast-cut material.

I never realized Robin's suit was so detailed, complete with an impression of his ween on the codpiece. Batman worked over-time on that for him.

Alfred was the tailor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only problem with Batman is the color on the belt’s bat symbol need to be filled down.

Other than that, that looks exactly how I’d picture a Hot Toys Kilmer Sonar Batman. That suit looks great.

Is this the 3rd different showing for Robin and 2nd for Batman in the last month? Glad to see they are getting some decent attention.

I think Batman is almost a sure thing for PO, just hope they both go up soon!

I’m hoping for the panther suit too. Of course, I’m still hoping for more figures from Batman Returns, but I might just be dreaming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they work on the colors of Robin’s red

I also wish Batman's color was like that. More like Silvery Blue. That kinda what stood out about that suit aside from the usual black suit. The colors were more vibrant and looks more like metallic blue.

I don't think I would seriously consider purchasing a Schumacher era figure, but if i did, it would be the panther suit--not the sonar suit.

I suppose the selected the sonar suit because its what appeared on screen with Robin, whereas the Panther suit never did.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back