Hot Toys Batman DX teaser pic...AT LAST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
apart from that one eye, it looks terrible. easy pass.

I find it hilarious that people can be so judgmental from one blurry pic. I gurantee you'll be changing your rhetoric like Barrack Obama when official hi-rez pics of this bad boy are released. This is going to be THE Dark Knight.

I find it hilarious that people take some of the painfully obvious joke comments here so seriously. :rolleyes: :whip :banana

man even though it is blurry as hell he is still big. Looks like I will be sticking with my modded medicom.

indeed, it still kinda bulk based on that damn blurry teaser picture.

I hope the sharp pictures will prove the opposite though, still having hope here :)

I hope to see soon a good picture. I have high hopes for this figure :eek:

Have hopes for the figure, but don't hold your breath for full shots, pretty sure Joker was weeks after the teasers before we finally saw the figure.

FYI: When you blur a pic it stretches out the image. The more blur you add, the more stretched the image becomes.

batman1yn6.png

Have hopes for the figure, but don't hold your breath for full shots, pretty sure Joker was weeks after the teasers before we finally saw the figure.

you have all the reason mate. :rolleyes:
The only thing that is sure is that HT is making a huge black hole in my wallet :rotfl

why the hell is it so hard for hot toys to make him leaner.

If the Tommy pic is indeed the new one, it would appear we did not complain enough.

for a 200 dollar figure plus the companies second attempt it better be damn perfect. Quite honestly I could care less about accesories just the accurate look of the figure.

He looks fat and the chest looks the same.

Same for me. I'll wait for a nice, clear, full reveal pic before judging but if they don't improve the overall look of the figure I may just pass.

indeed, it seems bulk, but lets not jump to conclusions yet.

A full front and side picture will tell us if Hot Toys has really listened to the collectors and fixed the biggest error on this figure, the bulk.

But imo no good front-side picture, no conclusion.

FYI: When you blur a pic it stretches out the image. The more blur you add, the more stretched the image becomes.

batman1yn6.png

thank you for giving us hope again ;)

and you are right! :horror

awesome , can't wait to see more photos of this.
Hope it does dissapoint and fixes the problems people had with the first.

we do this every time with a new HT figure, and they usually always come good. I have no doubt that HT will knock this Batman out of the park.
goodnight and god bless you all.

It FORMS that rigid box shape. Then, story wise he (Batman) sends an electrical current through it and it becomes his cape.

Filming wise, yeah it's a simple molded back pack. But for the story and movie that IS his cape.

WOAH WOAH WOAH....the back pack IS the cape??? What the FFFF

Actually, surprising enough, it was only 4 days between the 'proper' teaser and the full specs, 5 from the Cop Joker image.

Must seem longer because we are so damn impatient!

See how black the boots are against the suit under somewhat bright light.

the sticky bomb gun looks great on the belt but in his hand looks cheap and very toy like

you are a funny guy :rolleyes:

perhaps the reason the picture from behind of his back is the best picture is because a picture form the front would look rubbish lol .. hence the blur

very funny guy

I'll be sure to save this reply for when we get the clear pictures of this figure...

for a 200 dollar figure plus the companies second attempt it better be damn perfect. Quite honestly I could care less about accesories just the accurate look of the figure.

Nothing will be perfect. No matter HOW MUCH you PAY.

Period. Fact. Done. Bingo. Waffle.

the problem with this kind of pics is that in the film the suit looks amazing... but when you see it in "real life" its a little bit worse, "loses magic" :eek:

Here it is at last guys, hoping to have more specs next week-

HT_BATMAN_DX_T1.jpg

It's just a teaser, but it looks VERY good, especially the bakcpack(wasn't expecting it!:horror) and the sticky bomb gun.
I doubt HT will dissapoint us.:banana

Good observation. Hopefully the image is just being distorted.

Plus we can't really see the full shape of his head and there's heavy shadow on the chest an right side. I think even non blurred this won't be the best photo for showing his proportions.

I do think overall, roughly from that photo, the body looks in much better scale to the head, but that could be camera angle as much as anything. We need a dead on front shot, and a profile shot to see the shape of the chest from neck to pecs and the overall depth.

Actually, surprising enough, it was only 4 days between the 'proper' teaser and the full specs, 5 from the Cop Joker image.

Must seem longer because we are so damn impatient!

lol now everybody is counting, 5 days left! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back