Hot Toys Batman DX teaser pic...AT LAST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great and all (paying $200 for a new gun,backpack & probably light up head) but where is the Scarecrow?

Why have 3 Joker's and 3 Batman when there's so many other characters left to do?:confused:

It's the same awful pattern the big toy companies have done with the Batman license for years.

It's going to be the last one man.

If the Tommy pic is indeed the new one, it would appear we did not complain enough.

Well we know from experience that they'll make modifications if we still keep "complaining". There's still a possibility that the final product will be thinner even if this prototype is not.

Have to agree that he looks too bulky in that pic (appears the same as V1, as many here have said), but I'll reserve judgement until some better pics come up.
Now I'm intrigued though if he will in fact come with the PERS system, that eye in focus does seem to be a pretty strong hint.

Yes, complain when the full pics come out, at the moment it looks very pleasing. They included the backpack, and his sticky gun, looks magnificent:banana :banana

Off topic, but damn Snake. I was just getting used to your new John Candy avatar and then you go off and change it!

Everytime I think you're a new member and have to do a double take.

But yeah here's hoping for the best with this Batman. I'm sure the final product will be great and that I'll definately own them. You can never have enough Batmans and Jokers.

I know its award to post in this thread but now that this figure is being remade, does anyone think that a more accurate and sharper looking two face figure should be done. To me the only good thing was the Aaron Eckhart head but the hair made the head look weird in some angles and shots. If they made a new one they should have two sets of clothes instead of 2 sets of jackets, accurate and improved heads, perhaps the burnt head should have poseable eyes, and a better body.

at the moment it looks very pleasing.

Apart from this second teaser pic. That first one looks really cool (even though it's just his back) this second one makes his body look even worse than the V1. I know it's blurred but still.

picture.php
ap20090709121204572jpg.jpg

It could be the lighting, hell I hope it is. If Medicom can make theirs movie accurate I don't see why Hot Toys couldn't.

They included the backpack, and his sticky gun, looks magnificent:banana :banana

Well, I'd like those accessories but I don't know about everyone else but I'd rather have a better, improved TDK Batman that isn't bulky than his accessories.

Interesting. Theres a possibility I won't have to get this figure if indeed, as that blurred teaser suggests, he hasn't been made any slimmer. The Hong Kong gear isn't that important to me. Its a wait&see on this one.

Interesting. Theres a possibility I won't have to get this figure if indeed, as that blurred teaser suggests, he hasn't been made any slimmer. The Hong Kong gear isn't that important to me. Its a wait&see on this one.

Just say for arguments sake, imagine this would be a real stinker... an accurate sculpt but with a chunky body.

To be honest this appears too quick for this to be built.

If a new thinner body was made, the rubber suit would have had to been remade, newer chest armour etc but again it's just speculation. Though that blurry picture isn't very convincing this has been done.

Is there a square clip missing from his belt? it definitely looks like it's missing to me... unless they too have been implementing magnets into the belt.

From the newest picture it looks like he has PERS (Which is a big plus), but he still looks chunky. I'll wait for the full reveal, but if he is still too fat it will be an easy pass from me.

Same for me. I'll wait for a nice, clear, full reveal pic before judging but if they don't improve the overall look of the figure I may just pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back