Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

Really hoping this happens eventually. I've contemplated getting the Toy Fair Exclusive figure a bunch of times in the past but the price is never quite right or I worry about the ankle issues so I've stayed away for now. I'd love to get this version of the suit though to represent both looks from The Dark Knight Trilogy. Actually ideally I'd probably get a couple of them, one for the first night out look and one for the Batman Begins style Batsuit.

Really hoping this happens eventually. I've contemplated getting the Toy Fair Exclusive figure a bunch of times in the past but the price is never quite right or I worry about the ankle issues so I've stayed away for now. I'd love to get this version of the suit though to represent both looks from The Dark Knight Trilogy. Actually ideally I'd probably get a couple of them, one for the first night out look and one for the Batman Begins style Batsuit.

Yeah, it's not only the ankles but also the whole rubber of the suit is crap imo and I'm saying that though I have and still really like the figure. Would hope for a better rubber material on a new release.
It's the matt texture that's so damm sensitive, it get's damaged pretty fast. We got a cheap silicone kettle holder that has pretty much the same texture and it doesen't get damaged even though it's of course not treated with care like such a figure. :dunno
Would appreciate to see such a material choice on full rubber figure suits in the future.

Would be cool if they keep the harness as the exclusive for the TF figure, though the suit actually isn't accurate for that scene anyhow btw, there was no Bat logo on the chest at that point. Wouldn't be as iconic without though.

Last edited:

Me saw Batmang Begins figure the other day in person. It was fine as it it. Instead of redoing another Batmang, me want new Batmangs.

BATMANG! BATMANG! BATMANG!

birdman.gif

Shaq-Fu.gif

Yep would for sure be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets make a pact guys - should HT make another Begins Batmang, make sure its a shorter wider cowl, instead of the elongated, inaccurate one. Otherwise we'd skip on it.

Whos with me?!

Gaston.jpg

:rotfl This thread is even funnier this time. I guess I haven't noticed it since it was first posted. Then to hit last page and first thing you see is Razor Ramon:rotfl

Yes, I would buy one. I only have the 1/4 Bale.

Back