Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

And as far as the head sculpts, they are not exatcly the same. And take a look at the pic comparisons of Wayne in the original costume compared to the TF Exclusive...are those the same head sculpts? Didn't think so.
You comparing completely different releases. There were three sculpt of Wayne by HT, first - Original suit version (and its repaint on TDK suit version), second - BB Exclusive version, you are referring, and TDKR (and its repaint in the armory release). Moreover, the third is definitely a tweak of the second one (and not the best effort.)

The best HT sculpt of Bruce from TDK Trilogy is their 1/4 version. It is both a good sculpt and a decent paint.

I do not want to have several same sculpts, wit a slightly different paint. Even IM3 BD Stark looks better, though it is a same sculpt as IM3 Mech Test Version.

You comparing completely different releases. There were three sculpt of Wayne by HT, first - Original suit version (and its repaint on TDK suit version), second - BB Exclusive version, you are referring, and TDKR (and its repaint in the armory release). Moreover, the third id definitely is a tweak of the second one (and not the best effort.)

The best HT of Bruce from TDK Trilogy is their 1/4 version. It is both a good sculpt and a decent paint.

I do not want to have several same sculpts, wit a slightly different paint. Even IM3 BD Stark looks better, though it is a same sculpt as IM3 Mech Test Version.

To me it kinda sounds like you agree with me there.

I'm not saying Hot Toys should use this same sculpt for every Bruce Wayne figure, I'm all for small changes to his expression. But this is just the second time they are using it again (dx12 and armory set).

No interest. Bale and RDJ characters have been done to death. Id prefer expanding the DC and Marvel character offerings

I'm starting to feel this way.. But Ive only been in the collecting game a year. Missed the first one but I seen it in hand, not that good. Maybe for its time it was ok, but I would welcome an improved BB bats

I might be wrong but I remember seeing the Original Suit Bruce Wayne head sculpt is a different sculpt than the Dark knight suit version.

Should Hot Toys revisit Batman Begins and what would you like to see?

Although the new Armory Batman is superb, I still have a soft spot for the OC Batman, (the MMS67, not the 2011 TF) and would love to see a new version done as a DX. That cowl, that animalistic look is for me the best ever Batman costume; I love the fact the suit is one big dark shadow with virtually no visible detailing. Totally reflects the character.

What should HT do if they revisit it? Standalone DX release? BB armory? Ninja Bruce? Three pack with Lucius and Ras?

Personally I'd like a DX with a Ninja Bruce, but most of all I'd like a new cape - Hot Toys should just use the old Takara cape as a template - but also a stiff cape in a bat wing shape like from the poster and a stand in the Bat logo that allows flying poses. But that's just me.

Re: Should Hot Toys revisit Batman Begins and what would you like to see?

1/4 begins?

TAKEMYMONEYZ

just scrap all 1/6. make 1/4s ONLY. lets all buy a bigger space.

Love the idea of a Batman Begins DX with Bruce Wayne/Ninja Version. I really just want an updated and improved suit...and a sweet new base to top it off.

Begins Batman and Final Battle Ra's two-pack with Microwave Emitter.

DX16 Bum

iM8phff.jpg

It's a legit question - we're still missing an important character with Rajs al Ghul, both as ninja and final battle.

I wouldn't say no to a ninja Bruce either.

And a Crane as Crane.

And Joey from Dawson's Creek...

I just want a Ra's personally. I'd take a Begins suit Batman if a new version is made too. Along with the Blake/Gordon Bat Signal set I'd be pretty satisfied with my Nolan collection getting those figures.

Give me Two Face 2.0, Scarecrow 2.0 include Cillian Murphy sculpt, Ra’s ninja or final battle, Bane 2.0 include stock exchange suit and trail master jacket, and last would Batman Begins suit, then sideshow has my permission to let this line die.

Back