Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Honestly, I'd probably think a "Final Battle" two-pack with Ra's and a Microwave Emitter would be cooler than a DX.:lol

I will never understand how HT could improve (or what) over the 1/4 EB version. Or why one would ever want them to try. I get that some want the 1/6 BB to be revisited, that I do (even if I hate the idea)

Hate on EB all you want. Wear your "I love HT forever t-shirts" all day. Makes zero difference. It's not about brands.

Say what you will about the quality of accessories made by HT are better, sure. Whatever.

EB 1/4 BB suit is perfection. Like the company or not. "But it can't pose well"! ****, Bale wasn't even able to move all that well in that suit anyway.

HT will never touch EB's 1/4 Bats level of awesomeness, and this comes from someone who thinks that the QS001 is HT's finest figure ever made. Even more so than 89 Bats. And that's a huge compliment.

Interesting post, I would love to see a HT quarter scale Begins figure just to see how they did it.

Back