Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

My OC batman is still in perfect condition after about 6 years so yeah, they could re use that and just make a new, much better head, maybe the belt from the armoury with the clip on gadgets and some other bits and pieces.

It'd have to have a much improved cowl though as that's the only thing I don't like about my OC version. Well, that and the cape but that goes without saying. :lol

I would put myself in as a maybe. I just got the Enterbay version of that suit and it is spectacular. I know it isn't 1/6, but man its good.

Unless a release from the Nolan Trilogy is super compelling I am going to leave it behind. With a new Batman on the horizon who knows where I will want to take things with my collection! I definitely don't want to be stuck on Nolan Batman for years to come when so many other movies and offerings will come out.

These guys would love a new "batmang", mang:

scarface%20and%20manny.jpg

'Say hello to the bad guy'

razor-ramon-google-e1382451353294.jpg

A Batman Begins DX?

HT would have to hit a home run with him and make him the final and complete version and seeing as I have no BB representation in my collection I would probably buy him.

I'd like to see them do a DX Begins suit Batman. I never got any of the previous versions and I've always liked the Begins suit design better then the TDK/TDKR one.

When I read the thread title I think I actually read it in a Razor Ramon accent:rotfl

"Hey yo Iron Mang is the only 1/6 figure that's oozing machismo. Batmang, you're time is up chico."

:lol :clap

You forgot to mention that he would have thrown a toothpick at Batmangs face.

:lol He'd give him the razor's edge, but the rubber suit might tear. :lol

I don't think Bale would sell for Razor so big Kev would have to Jack-knife his ***, I'm sure his suit would tear then. :lol

They'll get around to doing, and its needed. But honestly Ive grown sick to death of Nolan Batman. It wouldn't be something I'd get excited about anymore.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I don't think Bale would sell for Razor so big Kev would have to Jack-knife his ***, I'm sure his suit would tear then. :lol

Yeah, Nash would want to do it. Another notch on Nash's belt: Bret, Hogan, Goldberg, and Bale :lol

Thought this was announced misleading thread.

Yes.I've missed both releases. So Day One Pre-Order.

Since I probably can't get what I paid for my TF Batman Begins, I'd stuff him in the Tumbler and display a newer improved one, haha. Or I'd just give him the Bruce Wayne in a mask look.

Back