Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

yeah...I thought keaton was tops for what burton did with him. He wanted him to seem confident in the suit and sort of awkward/funny/crawling in his skin as bruce wayne. I think it works almost flawlessly.

To me 89 is classic and must buy figures!

Returns I would definitely pass on. I like returns plenty but its just too burton and not batman enough for me. It's sorta like a much much much lesser example of rob zombie's michael myers...sure it is the same character and same town but its so stylized that it hardly even feels connected to the original. Keep in mind, "much much much lesser" example of that, no pun intended, horror show. I still think returns is fun and worth a watch every so often though. heck I even feel that way about forever, keyword, occasionally (every 12 years or so)

1194865193.jpg

Can you guys tell that im bored:)

Last edited:

How does Batman know what the Joker is thinking?

does anyone know when we might possibly get some more news or pics of the keaton batman/nicholson joker? i dont ussually keep up with hot toys but how long after they announce a figure is coming do they ussually show some pics of the actual product? i know that so far we only have that pic thats at the begining of the thread but how long after the actual anouncement is made do we ussually see some teaser pics or specs or anything?? how long ago was the HT indiana jones announced and when exactly did we get the first pics of it?

Well, Spiderman was annouced this time last year and we didn't see anything till about a month ago . . .

Spidey was announced in August or something as part of HT's rest of 2010 announcement with RE Afterlife, The Expendables and Avatar.

wow so you think we gonna have to wait a year till we see anything else for B89?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back