Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like batfan08 said. It will be parked on display. I am not going to let my kids play with it in the driveway. If that scraps the release because of not being able to make the wheels move then I am done. That is such bull **** if that's true. I want to scream and punch something right now.:gah:

Just do not let the wheels move then ht's! You are missing out on a huge 66 batman market right now. At least tweeterhead is giving us 1/6 statue characters from the show. Ht's would have sold pretty much all their bats and robins if preorder for the batmobile would have went up at or near the same time.

Just boggles my mind. Guys in their 40's or older who loved the show as kids have the money to spend to relive their childhood as well as the younger generation.

****, if they have to do something to offset the cost, make a Penguinmobile variant. I'm sure there are some hardcore dudes out there who'd buy one. Plus, then, they'd have to make a Meredith Penguin.:lol :yess:

Well, been removed from the coming soon page on SS now.
Kool_Aid_Man_Oh_Yeah.jpg

Pretty much sums up HT on this matter....

Edit: supposed to be kool aid man gif. You all now how it goes.

By the way, how do I make the gif`s work. Uploaded it through insert image. And the file is gif, don`t know what the problem is. Any help?

The cancellation of this makes the release of the new 66 batman even more baffling unless they are maybe trying to fulfil their contract of 3 products?

Who needs the wheels to turn? I didn't even unlock them on my '89 Batmobile, which is sitting nicely in my display case.

The cancellation of this makes the release of the new 66 batman even more baffling unless they are maybe trying to fulfil their contract of 3 products?

Thinking about it, it might make sense. If it were true that batman and robin didnt sell well, it might be a case of re hashing the batman fig to shift the numbers and canceling the batmobile altogether closing that line.

Happy we got Batman and Robin at least. That alone is a miracle considering HT's choices these days

If they don't want to follow through, then get off the pot and let another ambitious company step up and produce the worlds most sought after 1/6 car, not to mention the best set of villians ever!

It's like they want us to keep saving for the Batmibile, then when they finally tell us it's a no go, we will have extra cash to spend on their other items. I for one will not spend any of my extra money with them.

Back