Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMMIT!!!!
Just when I had given up on the '66 Batmobile, and started putting that budget towards the new ANH figures, this amazing news comes.
Oh well... what's another $850 in the overall scheme of my life.... crikey...

DAMMIT!!!!
Just when I had given up on the '66 Batmobile, and started putting that budget towards the new ANH figures, this amazing news comes.
Oh well... what's another $850 in the overall scheme of my life.... crikey...

This we have been waiting for our whole lives, me anyways. An absolute MUST HAVE.

Hulkbuster was the last of my HT orders. If the price is right for me, I will find a way to buy this. It will finish my Batmobile collection.

I wouldn't say for nothing. These two figs are some of Hot Toys best work. The likeness and accessories are terrific. I'm getting West an Ward's aitograph this month to display with the figs. Considered getting the boxes signed,but I think a nameplate framed with some nice art or a photo would be better. So even if the Batmobile never gets made I'll still have a nice display for two great figures.

If you could score an autograph of them for me I would so pay you. Where are you seeing them? Will they be at sdcc?

Apparently there is a new 66 batman at SDCC with a backdrop and more accessories. No pics yet though

Went to SDCC preview night. No sign of the Batmobile anywhere. There was a new Batman 66 figure though.

I love how they state that the Batman is "brand new" and "firstly shown" like it's an all new figure or something. :lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Disappointed the batmobile is not at SDCC. Looks like its never going to come out

Sideshow trolling with their coming soon page.

Hot Toys 1966 TV Series Batmobile Preview

Fans of the live action 1966 Batman TV series will be doing the Batusi over this news! Hot Toys Batmobile Sixth Scale Vehicle will be riding in soon to begin a perfect 1960s Batman collection or to continue one! Remember, the Batmobile’s two main drivers, Batman and Robin are available now!

Back