Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just might have to get this car. I know it's too big,too expensive,My wife will kill me, I have no where to display it. I have other expenses that I should focus on, I'm 46 & should just grow up.... BUT,it's The BATMOBILE!(I love them all)but this one is the one I've known my whole life. I think I have to!

Why would you ever want to grow up? :dunno

From HT's own Facebook page...

Hot Toys has brought many collectible figures of the Batman movies to fans.

Besides collectible figures, Hot Toys also brings the giant movie vehicles into reality – The Bat, Camouflage Batmobile and Bat-pod from the highly anticipated The Dark Knight Rises movie (2012), Batmobile in different designs from The Dark Knight (2008), Batman (1989), and Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series!

Here is a series of the Batman vehicles at a glance, which will come together with the figures soon!

I know that this is no proof of anything as it is so open ended, it could mean any thing! I know that it could just mean the 'Rises' and 'Returns' figures.....

But they mention it together with the new vehicle releases for a reason and Mattel has already shown '66 style small action figures so it does make sense that 1/6 scale will follow soonest.

prepare your wallet
Batcopter.jpg

Batcycle.jpg

Batboat.jpg

HaHa, yes. Wallet doing exercises to prepare for the Olymiad that is the Batman collection from HT.

I think we will see it soon.
My theory is this - HT and others have had 60s stuff ready to go, just waiting for the lisencing thing to be sorted out between 20th C and WB. That day is upon us so roll out the 60s good stuff. I really can't wait to have this.

I would like them to make 6th scale enviroments for the batcave. Computers, lab set, atomic pile, batpoles. Then you build the cave around it!

I think a whole room could be used to recreate a BatCave for this, now that gives me an idea!!!

With the Mattel approved, and this HT Batmobile I'm hoping it's a given. I have recently been looking at West customs (one or two not bad) but I'd way prefer an original HT version. I'll know more about this range later in the week when I talk to one of the dealers.

I can see it now on display with exclusive rubber shark hanking off his leg !!

Back