Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those customs are sensational man!! :clap :hi5:

Looks like you're already more than good - but as you say, HT will be too irresistible to pass on. :lol

Id like to see the Batboat at some point.

That would be awesome! But I'd rather have the Batcopter...

batcopter.jpg

The Heck!? Why is no one taking a close-up pic of the price tag of this? I scanned every pic I could find that has this Batmobile but every pic is missing it. It's on the lower right side of the vehicle I think.

Well while we re on that subject I have nt seen one of the rear yet.I ve heard tell that it bears the second season afterburner!!

The Heck!? Why is no one taking a close-up pic of the price tag of this? I scanned every pic I could find that has this Batmobile but every pic is missing it. It's on the lower right side of the vehicle I think.

As for the price, from what I could make out, it was another "TBD."

Since this Batmobile makes an Adam West Batman almost a foregone conclusion, is it too much to hope for to get a HT Van Williams and Bruce Lee as Green Hornet and Kato?

I've waited for almost 50 years for this 1/6th scale car to arrive!!!:clap

It will be very interesting to see what the figures look like.

I'm a big fan of the costumes and my wife and I have created our own replica pieces with the vinage fabrics and construction.
We even got to wear a set of vintage costumes during our research!!

Here's our cowl on an unpainted resin bust of Adam West I sculpted.

P5170027b.jpg

Glad that Hot Toys scored this licence!!!! Keep up the great work!
Chuck...

Since this Batmobile makes an Adam West Batman almost a foregone conclusion, is it too much to hope for to get a HT Van Williams and Bruce Lee as Green Hornet and Kato?

Yes, it is too much to hope for. It's quite a stretch really. The only reason this got made is because it will match the other already announced Batman releases. This was a genius move by Hot Toys. It made me go from maybe ordering the Tumbler, to ordering all Batman vehicles and figures. Sigh... well played Hot Toys, well played.

Ht can't make this fast enough...........:gah:

really wonder just how deep into the line they will go? i'm afraid wishes versus what they actually wind up making will be a very different total......:lol

Ht can't make this fast enough...........:gah:

really wonder just how deep into the line they will go? i'm afraid wishes versus what they actually wind up making will be a very different total......:lol

I passed on all other vehicles but this is a purchase. In regards to figures, Batman and Robin everything else is gold.

I am curious how HT will handle cloth mask / hands. I imagine USO Cap is the first step.

I'm a big fan of the costumes and my wife and I have created our own replica pieces with the vinage fabrics and construction.

P5170027b.jpg

Chuck...
Very nice. Welcome to the boards!

P5170027b.jpg

Chuck...

Impressive!!!!!!!!!:clap

I think anything is possible with Hot Toys. Can you imagine a 1/6th scale Black Beauty to go with these figures? Only hold up might be in the licensing area in regards to using Bruce's image for Kato. Enterbay seems to have that sewn up for now.

P5170027b.jpg

Chuck...

That is absolutely brilliant work.
West, Keaton, Bale. They're all Batman to me.

The 66' ride looks great! I'm getting this for sure. Nice to have an evolution set with the 89' and Tumbler.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe6NviHTsYs&feature=youtube_gdata_pl[/ame]

P5170027b.jpg

Chuck...

Welcome Chuck Williams, a legendary BATMAN fan in his own right. Hi Chuck, I am the same DGTWoodward as from the 1966BATMAN forum.

Welcome aboard.

Back