Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily the best vehicle Hot Toys has ever done:lecture:lol

But seriously, never watched the 60's show, but this thing is da bomb!

Damn, I'm pretty floored. I did not think they would pick this up. It's kind of cool to know that HT is still interested in picking up things that are other than modern blockbusters.

They need to do these batman and robin figs next!
rodney+and+del+boy.jpg

I'll be getting an Adam West Batman for sure.

If possible i'll probably put some cotton or something to give him a normal stomach, since he didn't have no six pack abs or anything.

This figure is important not only as a cultural significant era for Batman, and as a cool Evololution of Batman with the Keaton and Bale Bats, its also important to have it as something light hearted and fun.

I mean.. in a collection of mean, dark, and serious looking Nolan and Burton Batman collectables, how awesome would it be to have a blue spandex wearing Batman with chalk drawn eyebrows placed in the back.

Showing off your collection it would be like... whao... these figures are so badass *stop* WTF? is that... adam west? OMFG !!! :rotfl Awesome !!!

So rarely do we get goofy light hearted comedic characters. The BANG / WHAM / POW signs are essential ! Some diversity in the collection goes a long way, which also shows you don't take your man dolls too seriously.

599888_391677700897149_19947547_n.jpg

All makes you wonder how far down the road they are with the figure development.maybe a mid-September "Backstage" photo session with a February unveil?

My wallet: Game Over
My collection: Continue?

How the ---- am I supposed to save up for life sized stuff when they pull this sort of thing?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

agreed x1,000,000... just a shame everyone at HT (and the majority of people on this board) will not know who they are :(

But i do :wave.
Only fools and horses...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMVWAVrVAw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nMVWAVrVAw[/ame]

OMG.

I have a huge '66 batman collection already, custom figures and resin kits ... there's been a whole network of people making this stuff for a long time ... can't believe we're finally actually going to see officially produced stuff ...

Here, hot toys just take my money, all of it.

Back