Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just made my CON!!!!!!!!

On my way tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Lee in MI on my brother's computer.

GTO baby! :rock It's about as classic as the A-Team van or the Knight Rider car. Delorean too.

Ain't that the truth. I'd get this even if HT said they'd never release any figures...but we all know they will.

at this point, might as well give us forever and batman and robin

Please post a "I HAZ A SAD" lolcat for me for this comment, jye.

:D

As I said earlier in this thread, I"LL BUY ANY FRIGGIN THING HTs MAKES FROM THIS LICENSE!!!! I MEAN IT!!!

#1 GRAIL line made by the #1 company in 1/6th scale.

Lee in MI on my brother's computer

WOW EVERYTHING A BATFAN could want is out this year.....I cant wait to see the
rest of this oldschool line up....Will batman survive the comic con ???? will we get a joker ,riddler and a penguin ???????? tune in next week cape crusaders ......same bat time same bat channel.........

Bat_bomb.jpg

Hot toys Adam West - Batman
Sideshow exclusive "The Bomb"

The interior is wrong.
Also, the 66 batmobile doesn't have the red lights and the chrome circles in the grill - Hope they will fix it on the production units.
barrett%20frontdc.jpg

Why is it I cant go on any picture on Facebook or a thread here without seeing somebody whine about something. :lol

I love the car! I'm not as in love with the idea of Adam West driving it. Is it blasphemous to say I'm going to display it with Batman Begins-suit Bats?

Not if you also promise to put Adam West in the Tumbler and Yvonne Craig on the Batpod.

Any chance they use real hair for Joker's mustache?

That's an interesting catch. Wonder why HT chose to do it then.

Because that's what the original car looks like now, unfortunately...George Barris still has the #1 Bat at his shop, and has continued to tinker with it over the years.

DGTWoodward, sweet collection! :)

Back