Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone going to SDCC can ask Hot Toys about the 1966 Batmobile status and likely they will preview SvB figures.

This is one of the main pieces I'll be asking about if it's not there. It's such an iconic car and my Batman and Robin figures look incomplete without it.

me too! i honestly bought the 66 bats and robin figure as accessories for the batmobile! if this gets cancelled i bought 2 figures for nothing!

me too! i honestly bought the 66 bats and robin figure as accessories for the batmobile! if this gets cancelled i bought 2 figures for nothing!

I bought a second set of figures just to display with the Batmobile ! :gah:

I wouldn't say for nothing. These two figs are some of Hot Toys best work. The likeness and accessories are terrific. I'm getting West an Ward's aitograph this month to display with the figs. Considered getting the boxes signed,but I think a nameplate framed with some nice art or a photo would be better. So even if the Batmobile never gets made I'll still have a nice display for two great figures.

I really hope this still comes at some point too. It and the DeLorean are the only two vehicles I plan to buy in 1/6th form and it would be great to put with Batman and Robin. Such a shame that the line probably won't go much beyond the Dynamic Duo and possibly the Batmobile. Would love Batgirl and some villains but I don't expect them.

I heard something this weekend. Good about this. I'd be patient a bit longer.

And I know this is off topic but to those that like the 66 bats...any of you tried the mpc model kit? It's pretty good

And I know this is off topic but to those that like the 66 bats...any of you tried the mpc model kit? It's pretty good

Yeah, I've said ALL ALONG HT will eventually do this. They are prolly waiting for the DC wave to hit. Note: Marvel is not doing much at SDCC this year, but DC is launching/promoting it's BvS film, so the DC wave will be hitting shores soon.

I might have to get another set of figures just for this.

Good news specifically about the Batmobile or the 66 line in general? I'm guessing just the Batmobile, which is still great, but I wish we'd get some villains and Batgirl.

Even if this went up for preorder it won't come out until at least early 2017, nearly 5 years after it was first shown at SDCC 2012

Good news specifically about the Batmobile or the 66 line in general? I'm guessing just the Batmobile, which is still great, but I wish we'd get some villains and Batgirl.

Just this specifically. Sorry.

As for this, if announced soon, not coming out till 2017. That may not be true. If they announced it, at say SDCC..and had it up for PO within that week...it could come out as soon as this fall. What I heard was that the plan was to have it shipping in under 11 months. May not happen. So much can hold it up (a big part of the hold up with bat stuff in gen has been DC/WB. It's why returns was held up. And I'm told it's a factor in this not having been up or out yet.

Back