Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably the only one that hates that HT has the license for this. This series has a very special place in my heart from my childhood and i have wanted figures for it ever since. However while I can appreciate HT's quality, I simply can't afford their $200+ per figure prices. It's the same reason I don't own the '89 figures. :(

But there will be other companies making differently scaled figures with differing levels of detail...you don't have to get the HT ones. There have already been photos of the Mattel ones...

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4660357&postcount=13

These are premium level, top marque, collector's figures...ultra luxury, of course they are not cheap. And trust me, it's a rare person indeed that does not have to think about the costs of these things...that's why I personally may have to shelve my ideas for getting the AVENGERS HULK IM VII and waiting for the AVENGERS II versions.

I am also very grateful for FLEXPAY.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1966 Live-Action TV Series - Batmobile

Well there's another Batmobile I need! Simply gorgeous.

I was hoping Hot Toys would be bringing us some 66 Batman stuff!

I want an Adam West Batman and IrishJedi Robin! :D

Wonder if this will even go for PO this year..?

Well we first saw the 89 Batmobile at SDCC 2011 but it didn't go up for PO till Feb 2012 so it's possible we won't get a PO till next year, I can wait though with so much else coming out just knowing this is on the way eventually is enough for me :)

This is such a beautiful car. This, the 89 Batmobile, it's a damn good time to be a Batman fan.

Not half!!! Decent Begins figures, decent Dark Knight figures, decent Rises figures, outstanding '89 figures, vehicles of all sizes and versions, the prospect of DC Comic versions and the 1966 figures coming...

and a 1/6 of the best Batmobile ever.

Life as a Batman fan is surrrrweet!

P3270325.jpg

...OCD...

Literally the only explanation for something like that...

:monkey3 :1-1:

I apologize for the research laziness, but do we have real confirmation that figures are being made?

Back