Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here is as close as I can get :hi5:
BaneBat3.jpg

It's time for Batman's massage therapy. Bane style!

I'll be using the jacket most of the time so I don't want a rubber body.

Not too much of a comic guy but visually this Bane does not get me excited. Rather boring design. I guess it is up to Nolan and the script to bring Bane into the mainstream.

Hoping for a rubber body. I dont care about the lack of articulation.

I'm not, I want something that will last...we all know deep down inside these rubber bodies will disintegrate within a matter of time :(

Wtf no rubber body please. That would be the dumbest thing HT could do with this fig.

I'd like to display him without the coat so I would prefer the equivalent of a rubber body to hide the articulation.

Has the deterioration of the HT rubber bodies been mostly consistent across the board? I ask because none of the HT rubber bodies I own have shown any wear over the past few years. (They're all in detolf's and I only re-pose them once or twice a year.)

I'd like to display him without the coat so I would prefer the equivalent of a rubber body to hide the articulation.

Has the deterioration of the HT rubber bodies been mostly consistent across the board? I ask because none of the HT rubber bodies I own have shown any wear over the past few years. (They're all in detolf's and I only re-pose them once or twice a year.)

They look great, but posing sucks... as you can tell from my attempt to do the scene. I have been using these rubber bodies on just about all of my customs, and haven't had any issues at all. I prefer the "look" over the occasional extreme pose.

Seeing how much better likeness of the character HT figures are from the past I really think this figure is going to be great DX or not.

^^^ Dont worry the DX is coming... This one is just for the fans that cant wait that long... LOL... We all know it to be true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back