Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tengo coleccionables de riddler xensation, la pregunta es ¿has podido ponerle el traje o no? y como lo hicieron?

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but I got the Toyz Trubo Two-Face figure today, so I thought I'd share a few pics.

Overall I like it. The costume is spot-on, though that tie is a real pain to futz!

The face sculpts aren't perfect though, and the serious face is definitely the better likeness of the two. Maybe with a professional repaint it could actually look great.

The accessories are alright. The guns are just generic rather than resembling anything he used in the movie. The coins are nice, and he holds them well. But the diamond - he can't hold that in any hand other than the flat palm really.

My main complaint actually is that he's really short next to Batman and Robin. I wish he were just a touch taller, so he'd at least be the same height as Robin. But I guesss you could fix that with a taller body if you really wanted too.

I think I'm going to keep him, but I'm really hoping that the Mars Toys version blows this one out of the water.

View attachment 621953View attachment 621954View attachment 621955View attachment 621956View attachment 621957View attachment 621958View attachment 621959View attachment 621962View attachment 621963View attachment 621964View attachment 621965View attachment 621966
Yeah I just recently got him and I wanted to replace his body but I'm not sure which one to use now is it worth using one of the TV League bodies I know not too muscular avian 32 I'm not sure if anyone ever did it before and how good it looked. If anyone did please let me know how it came out if it looked any better.

I hope this figure releases soon.
Me too. I've been excited about this one since it got revealed. It's been a long wait since the pre-order. And then we kinda got teased/fooled into thinking it would release right after CNY this year, but nothing.

Hopefully it won't be long now. I need Riddler to pair with my TT Two-Face!

Back