Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The robot had wild long brown hair, but then Riddler shows up to Two-Face's place with the spiked orange hair. Then regular long brown hair as Nygma.

I just never understood the choice.

The robot had wild long brown hair, but then Riddler shows up to Two-Face's place with the spiked orange hair. Then regular long brown hair as Nygma.

Oh. I don't know then. Maybe he always wanted coral hair?

So why did Two-Face paint his burned face magenta? And who is his tailor? Certainly he's not making his own clothes.

Questions, questions, so many questions...

Oh. I don't know then. Maybe he always wanted coral hair?

So why did Two-Face paint his burned face magenta? And who is his tailor? Certainly he's not making his own clothes.

Questions, questions, so many questions...
I think the novelization of Forever mentioned Riddler tracking Two-Face down via tailors and whatnot. XD

Still not sure what to do with that weird tongue-out sculpt.
I PO’d 2 figures to display both sculpts and outfits (tights only & jacket w/ hat).

Ironic I’m so invested in the Batman Forever movie and figure line now considering I did not like the movie in 1995 (relative to the Keaton movies).

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. That and hearing Kiss From a Rose for the past 29 years. Thanks Seal! :lol

Last edited:
Females are notoriously difficult... realistic ones anyway. And a lot of guys just don't buy female dolls.

Mars hasn't shown a full-bodied Newmar or Pfeiffer yet -- keeping them from looking like Barbies in skin-tight vinyl will be a challenge.
I wouldn’t necessarily say thats true.

Aren’t females JND’s main business model with their 1:3 statue line?

I agree it is harder to capture the female likeness. You would think it’d be easier than say an older male or creature, which require more intricate sculpt details and paint apps.

I think it’s a wig. We see Nygma during his reign as the Riddler and he doesn’t have spiked orange hair.

38065789-1BE7-4266-A57D-C4A104446762.jpeg

And a deleted scene had him cutting off his hair with scissors.

A560364E-3CE8-426A-B574-E05888B09186.jpeg

BUT, the prosthetics of when his brain melts make it look like the hair was his all along.

71DAE111-3659-4E31-A09E-CFDD3963F25C.png

According to Breda, who seems to have a good track record of knowing about Mars toys releases anyways. He said from what he's heard, both Riddler and Alfred are suppose to be out before CNY.
It doesn't feel long since Alfred went up for pre-order. Releases seem to have gone from a snails pace to rather rapid.

Back