Hot Toys - Back To The Future 2 - 1950s Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e6ae22b7fccfa24284dac22faeb45b81.jpg

2ed141a649e9d5ed807bb0fb0c7ba2e4.jpg

afaee891854775427b4e45aeaeb43713.jpg

c446502e96a45dba534f9f3173066505.jpg

6e3f84d89c7ecaf4c35c81a10cb7420c.jpg

Interesting that the $TBD and release date are blacked out and the item numbers are the same as the previous BTTF2 Marty and Doc. I can't imagine these clothes being included with those figures. These are likely either OOAK customs not for sale or teasers for future figures w/ new headsculpts and accessories. My guess is the former and like Deckard won't be released.

Thanks yet again for these great shots, Zod. I much prefer this 1955 look over the 2015 one- hopefully HT will clarify just what the heck these are, if they're separate release with the same sculpt, then that's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.

Thanks for the pics GeneralZodLives :)

Intrigued about these figures...hopefully Hot Toys will be confirming soon just exactly what they are.

Looks nice. I'm thankful to not be a superfan like most dudes here because there's no way I could afford all that.

Its not hard to make a 1955 Marty. Give him an un battled damage terminator 2 leather jacket, mock up a black fedora and BAM. Your 2015 Marty can be changed into 1955 Marty. He does need the ray-bans though. If these new outfits don't end up with the existing figures currently for pre-order, I will be very surprised if there able to shift many of these. What with 2015 Doc and Marty on route.

Biff would be great and I'd love an Einstein. Could be packaged as an exclusive if they eve do a radiation suit Doc.

:lol I would love a figure of Biff! Every figure line up needs it's main 'baddie'. Definitely need Einstein too.

are HT peddeling this as "50's Marty"?

This is "50's Marty":

BTTF_1955_shirt_5.jpg

What they are showing at SDCC should be called "Spy Marty".

are HT peddeling this as "50's Marty"?

This is "50's Marty":

BTTF_1955_shirt_5.jpg

What they are showing at SDCC should be called "Spy Marty".

Nope. That pic shows the BTTF 50's Marty.
The one HT has on show is the BTTF2 50's Marty, lol.
Also, if you check the base, HT are "peddling" this as "Marty McFly", with no other subtitle. It's only the thread starter who seems to have made the distinction.

Nope. That pic shows the BTTF 50's Marty.
The one HT has on show is the BTTF2 50's Marty, lol.
Also, if you check the base, HT are "peddling" this as "Marty McFly", with no other subtitle. It's only the thread starter who seems to have made the distinction.

Well this must be corrected. My OCD is screeching. Stat!!!!

Back