Hot Toys - Back To The Future 2 - 1950s Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. So far we've had BTTF1 Marty and the BTTF1 DeLorean. Marty and Doc in their 2015 clothes are up for preorder but twe dont know whats up with he Part 2 DeLorean and 50's Marty and Doc.

No. So far we've had BTTF1 Marty and the BTTF1 DeLorean. Marty and Doc in their 2015 clothes are up for preorder but twe dont know whats up with he Part 2 DeLorean and 50's Marty and Doc.

2015 Doc and Marty are due for their Hong Kong release any day now aren't they? Unless I've missed a delay announcement, they were listed for August last time I looked. Sideshow might get them by October.

Got it, ok I was wondering because I just bought the Marty and the DeLorean brand new for $800 total , The DeLorean itself is going for 800-1000 on eBay so I got it before !

But now they're coming out with another DeLorean, great just great :)

Got it, ok I was wondering because I just bought the Marty and the DeLorean brand new for $800 total , The DeLorean itself is going for 800-1000 on eBay so I got it before !

But now they're coming out with another DeLorean, great just great :)

The part 2 DeLorean has been teased for the last two years at SDCC and never gone up for pre order so I wouldn't count on it ever going into production.

So is the Marty and the DeLorean the only ones made by SDCC so far or is there anything else they made for Back To the Future ?

So is the Marty and the DeLorean the only ones made by SDCC so far or is there anything else they made for Back To the Future ?

So far just Marty and the DeLorean from part one yes.

Part 2 versions of Doc and Marty in their 2015 outfits are due for release very soon.

They had Doc and Marty in alternate part 2 outfits at comic con but so far they haven't gone up for pre order and no guarantee they ever will. Same story for the hover DeLorean.

2015 Doc and Marty are due for their Hong Kong release any day now aren't they? Unless I've missed a delay announcement, they were listed for August last time I looked. Sideshow might get them by October.

I have no idea. I wouldn't think they're coming so soon, there's been no buzz about them here from the HK sellers and we haven't even seen the new Doc sculpt yet. Like Ripley these figures seem to have just been forgotten.

Yeaaaa,......no.....

They are gonna join Ripley I am afraid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're not getting Doc and Marty till winter or spring at the earliest. Which is good. Cause I'm still saving.

This one is destined for the Hot Toys Hall of Shame of reserved for promising figures shown at conventions only to never be heard from again...it will be in good company with Yellow Jacket, Romero Joker, Crossbones, and this year's other Hall of Famers Valerian and Laureline.

I don't know I think the fact that we've gotten other figures already could bode well for this Marty and the Doc figure. I bet they'll be a ways off but I could see them sneaking a release out at some point. Honestly since they're basically variants they'd be good exclusives of some sort but obviously the Toy Fair stuff is revealed for the year already.

I'm surprised that Hot Toys would have been thought of making yet another version of Marty and Doc. The 2015 versions are still available for preorder, so it's not like they were sell outs prior to release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shame on you HT for making another BTTF we have to buy instead of including this outfit with the future version :pfft:

Shame on you HT for making another BTTF we have to buy instead of including this outfit with the future version :pfft:

I agree. The 2015 Doc and Marty were slow sellers (maybe buyers held off until the hover DeLorean was confirmed), these versions i find a lot less interesting. Marty could be kitbashed quite easily. They really should have included a second clothing set with the 2015 editions. They would have been much better value for money then. HT have shot themselves in the foot (again!).

Back