Hot Toys - Back To The Future 2 - 1950s Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A9B75CF8-0BBB-4BAB-A615-94D97F740FB8.jpeg

F697C9D9-4E6E-467D-8261-0FB0160E03FA.jpeg

from the toy sapiens store

The leather jacket Marty would be nice to have eventually, but I would much rather have the 1955 Doc pictured below. They work as a duo release because part 2 ended with them together. Still glad they moved on to part 3 first. The six figures we are getting so far are the best six to represent the whole trilogy so I'll give HT props for that.

Back-To-The-Future-BTTF-Doc-Brown-1955-_1.jpg

The leather jacket Marty would be nice to have eventually, but I would much rather have the 1955 Doc pictured below. They work as a duo release because part 2 ended with them together. Still glad they moved on to part 3 first. The six figures we are getting so far are the best six to represent the whole trilogy so I'll give HT props for that.

View attachment 539124

I would also like that 1955 Doc because that's the pivotal scene where he sends Marty back to 1985 - i guess the NECA figure will have to do for now.

Although it's probably too plain to appeal to the causal collector (does not pop in the display or have a lot of cool accessories like the 2015 Doc or Radiation suit Doc) so Hot Toys may never produce it.

Also, I'd like Hot Toys to tackle the "zoot suit" for Marty for the Johnny B. Goode scene.

Back