Hot Toys - Back To The Future 2 - 1950s Marty McFly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have sworn this outfit was included with the other yet to be released Bttf II Marty. Been a while since I looked at that thread.

It's going to be a kick in the pants if it's a separate release. All it is is the hat and jacket extra, right?

Interesting. I would have thought this version would have been an exclusive of some kind instead of an actual release.

giphy.gif

It's going to be a kick in the pants if it's a separate release. All it is is the hat and jacket extra, right?
People are always whining about Hot Toys not doing the smaller licenses and then they do a variant and people are still mad about it. Frankly I'm stoked that we're getting more versions of Marty and Doc.

Man. Glad to see the line continued but where is radiation suit doc?

Couldn't agree more. I'll likely buy them all just to support the line but radiation doc goes hand in hand with Marty in his coast guard vest. Baffled that they are going with a different look.

Yeah, it's possible, if not probable, that they will do new head sculpts. Otherwise, they're nothing but expensive accessory packs.

Bring on 1985 Doc, and an 1885 pair, and we are golden!

People are always whining about Hot Toys not doing the smaller licenses and then they do a variant and people are still mad about it. Frankly I'm stoked that we're getting more versions of Marty and Doc.

:goodpost: I welcome any BTTF figures they want to show us. Hope these get made and eventually part 3 figures.

And the heads are just placeholders while they develop the new sculpts. They displayed the BTTF2 Marty with the part 1 sculpt initially and BvS Superman with the Man of Steel sculpt etc. This is nothing new.

FFS! Where is radiation suit Doc?! It made zero sense when they skipped over him for BTTF 2 Doc, and somehow makes even less sense, now, with this release. Absolutely asinine decision making going on at HT.

FFS! Where is radiation suit Doc?! It made zero sense when they skipped over him for BTTF 2 Doc, and somehow makes even less sense, now, with this release. Absolutely asinine decision making going on at HT.
Honestly it's not that big of a deal. We could be getting nothing more at all. I'm glad they're showing that they're willing to keep on going with the line. I didn't expect these versions but I'll gladly take them.

Back