Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not HT but I had a own a Hulkbuster after watching Infinity War so..

31493198_10157377968815558_608192348643393536_o.jpg

This HB is trash compared to the work of art they pulled with Vol1
Some of you guys take things so personally. I am into 2.0 but have reservations about the vinyl, like others. It kinda sounds like it's basically a blow molded figure woth a high end paint job. What seperates this from a $70 Stay Puft Marshmallo Man is lights and glossy paint. Plus add the Disney/Hot Toys tax.

Some of you guys take things so personally. I am into 2.0 but have reservations about the vinyl, like others. It kinda sounds like it's basically a blow molded figure woth a high end paint job. What seperates this from a $70 Stay Puft Marshmallo Man is lights and glossy paint. Plus add the Disney/Hot Toys tax.

I wonder why they went with vinyl instead of plastic. Hot Toys have a history of using customers as testers for new materials they use. Is this going to be a light weight figure that falls over if a slight breeze hits it? I never had a vinyl figure or statue so I don't know what to expect. Did they make this move just to increase their profit margin at the expense of the customers?

I don’t understand why folks have to call one “trash” or whatever. Get whatever you prefer. I prefer to own both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s not like there aren’t smaller and more expensive vinyl figures around. Just look at the Godzilla collectibles thread.

As for the articulation, they were clear as day in the description as far as I’m concerned. Only question is if things are just a swivel or on any ball joints.

I'm kind of relieved this is A Power Figure. A) because it will reduce the cost. B) because it will reduce the production time. C) because I won't feel bad if I decide not to get it. (I'm probably going to get it........):wink1:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the movie I don't really have any interest in this figure.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

In AoU it was said Banner helped design Veronica so it would make sense Banner has access to it as well.

Ahh, if this were made the same for the first HB. I think it would have sold more.

Ok. Hopefully there are no negatives regarding it's use for the longevity of the figure.

Vinyls are built to last, although they'll get sticky overtime. Just soak it in soap and it'll be brand new again.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh it did? i'll have to watch it again next week. I'm sure you are right, but I guess for me it was that unmemorable.

Didn't remember it doing something that cool during the fight.

Oh it did? i'll have to watch it again next week. I'm sure you are right, but I guess for me it was that unmemorable.

Didn't remember it doing something that cool during the fight.

Are we watching the same movie? :wave

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm of the opposite opinion..

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am also stoked at the price of this figure ! $430 !!!
I remember reading through the HB1 thread and all I saw were pics of museum posed HB's. Which is fine, but not worth double the price imo.

So a great choice by HT. Maybe there will be a fully articulated version for Avengers 4, when HT have some more time & resources. But for me, for now, this is a great option !

Back