Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I disagree that version 1 looked cooler. That look never grew on me. This one I like a lot more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own the V1 but the love the pose that this V2 is in. I wish i could get that from my V1. Having said that, if I have an extra $430 lying around in over a year I might pick this up too. The second half of this movie will have already been out for months.

Why does this have to be V1 vs V2 for some people? Two different movies, two different armors, two different fights. It's ok to like one over the other or both or neither. I think it's great that people who couldn't or can't afford V1 can get a NICE but cheaper version2. Those who own V1, you have a FANTASTIC one and done masterpiece, enjoy it! Everyone getting V2, be happy HT is giving you this option, which is better than nothing at a decent price. Enjoy these pieces for what they are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man's trash is another man's treasure and so on....

I own the V1 but the love the pose that this V2 is in. I wish i could get that from my V1. Having said that, if I have an extra $430 lying around in over a year I might pick this up too. The second half of this movie will have already been out for months.

I think this might be my approach too. Also love the pose this V2 is in !

Why does this have to be V1 vs V2 for some people? Two different movies, two different armors, two different fights. It's ok to like one over the other or both or neither. I think it's great that people who couldn't or can't afford V1 can get a NICE but cheaper version2. Those who own V1, you have a FANTASTIC one and done masterpiece, enjoy it! Everyone getting V2, be happy HT is giving you this option, which is better than nothing at a decent price. Enjoy these pieces for what they are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man's trash is another man's treasure and so on....

Can't like this post enough!

:exactly::goodpost: It's really an oranges and apples comparison between the two.

8b8050485105b099360271794633183d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back