Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks okay I guess now the more and more I see it. The light up parts look phenomenal!!! I can see why collectors would want this and to have it like a prop on their infinity war shelf. Just for my personal taste I really liked the V1 plus I liked how the v1 was actually iron man and had a good fight. Didn’t care for Banner and geez they make him like such an annoying pu*** now hahaha congrats to those who wanted this!!

That was a good video those guys did. V1 much bigger in overall girth compared to v2. I like how v2 only has 1 battery source that lights up everything. I think hot Toys could of done better on that part for the v1. Overall it looks okay, but the details aren’t as nice as what was shown as a proto type. Hot Toys must be doing something different in the mold department because quit a few releases been lost in detail compared to the proto type.

Great review video, although he kinda seemed let down by the HB 2.0...kept saying it was essentially a larger Cosbaby.

Yeah I was about to say, they both seem very underwhelmed. Saying that it looks like a large cosbaby, that it looks 3-D printed, that the paint doesn’t look metallic... all not good signs. I laughed when the kid said he thinks they made it from cheaper materials so they could get it out faster, cause you know that’s completely true.

The dad kept saying it felt like a hard rubber. What are the odds the entire figure will succumb to the “pink panty” syndrome in a few years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was about to say, they both seem very underwhelmed. Saying that it looks like a large cosbaby, that it looks 3-D printed, that the paint doesn’t look metallic... all not good signs. I laughed when the kid said he thinks they made it from cheaper materials so they could get it out faster, cause you know that’s completely true.

The dad kept saying it felt like a hard rubber. What are the odds the entire figure will succumb to the “pink panty” syndrome in a few years?

Lol yet you're gonna have defenders who will keep claiming that the expedited release time does not equate to rushing. Anyways, yeah, I agree. The HB 2.0 was not released for longevity, it was released to make a quick buck to avoid self-cannibalization from EG's release.

The finger detail is horrible as are the exposed mechanical sections on the body- pics show this loud and clear...detailing is very soft in places and it looks like a cheap statue $200? Maybe but 400??? LOL

He was actually trying to find a way to describe the material. He couldn’t find the word “vinyl” so he kept saying the material is like rubber but not, like plastic, like a Cosbaby, etc.

So he was trying to say it feels like the material is the same as a Cosbaby, more so than it is a big Cosbaby.

So... Basically it's a large sofubi? Huh, I remember they were simplifying this one, but wasn't expecting it to be quite like this.

Kind of, yeah.

Very lightweight, limited articulation. But still painted pretty well, though some parts could’ve used more wash/highlighting.

I look at it as an expensive backdrop for the Wakanda figures.

I think $300-350 or so would’ve been a better price point for something like this.

I’ll consider it if Sideshow offers free shipping on it down the road if it sticks around.

He was actually trying to find a way to describe the material. He couldn’t find the word “vinyl” so he kept saying the material is like rubber but not, like plastic, like a Cosbaby, etc.

So he was trying to say it feels like the material is the same as a Cosbaby, more so than it is a big Cosbaby.

Hm. It seemed to me like they were trying to find a comparison for both the material AND the paint application—they were talking about both right before they compared it to a cosbaby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and if people are hesitant about this, there was a lego set just leaked showing a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Save your money
Are you able to post a spoiler link, with a picture of the Avengers End Game Lego piece?[as I can't seem to find any pics of it myself].Cheers! :)

Are you able to post a spoiler link, with a picture of the Avengers End Game Lego piece?[as I can't seem to find any pics of it myself].Cheers! :)

This should work

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back