Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one??? Shampoo Buster??? :lol

But seriously, it’s got what, 7 points of articulation?

If my trusted reviewers get it and it’s mainly positive, if the do a single light switch and it’s got more weight then a cosbaby, I’ll probably buy it. I mean I collect 1/4 statues as well.

Are shampoo bottles made of fiberglass? Why you insist on posting this nonsense?

Another early release. This was just moved up from a July arrival to Feb - March arrival.
03496a24790353c04b8d4099f0868755.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Another early release. This was just moved up from a July arrival to Feb - March arrival.
03496a24790353c04b8d4099f0868755.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There are rumblings of another large armor in A4, so they have been pushing up all figures that will likely get another release (or similar release) in A4. Black Panther line pushed back, since they won't get remakes.

Are there many people still in for the Power Pose fig? I was considering it until they announced the Ultron re-issue (+ extras) and then all bets were off.

An openable cockpit with a Banner bust would have been what made me order it... As it is now its just so boring. I want this version of buster on my shelf but being power pose I can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Are there many people still in for the Power Pose fig? I was considering it until they announced the Ultron re-issue (+ extras) and then all bets were off.

I think its pretty clear at this time that this is the only version of this armor that HT plans on producing. I think there was an Iron Man 3 armor that only got a Power Pose release too, so there is a precedent.

I am. I prefer this version 2 design. The power pose is not a issue I usually don't pose my figures much anyway. This will end up being the only figure I get from infinity war.

There are rumblings of another large armor in A4, so they have been pushing up all figures that will likely get another release (or similar release) in A4. Black Panther line pushed back, since they won't get remakes.

That's interesting. I'd buy this guy on discount. But for now he's too big and too expensive. A nice to have really I guess.

What's this about an Ultron re-release ? Not that I would buy him, but I saw the original somewhere still on sale.

That's interesting. I'd buy this guy on discount. But for now he's too big and too expensive. A nice to have really I guess.

What's this about an Ultron re-release ? Not that I would buy him, but I saw the original somewhere still on sale.

I think he means AOU Hulkbuster re-release...not actual Ultron re-release, which is how I initially read it as also.

I’m definitely still in. I already have the AoU Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he means AOU Hulkbuster re-release...not actual Ultron re-release, which is how I initially read it as also.

Ah OK. Gotcha. Yes that Hulkbuster would be a sight to behold in the collection ! Just the picture looks amazing.

The main issue I have with HB is that he is so big and brings trouble for the display. First world problem I know, but I plan to have my figures lined up on a level horizontal display. HB is so damn tall that it makes the others all look so small.

Anyway, need to think about it.

Was not a fan of the re-design and it did very little for me in the context of the movie, so easy pass... shampoo bottle or not.

Yeah agreed this armor was a joke in the movie.. really thought it was going to be a Trojan horse situation where the hulk comes blasting out of it catching everybody off guard! Nope! Missed opportunity

Yeah agreed this armor was a joke in the movie.. really thought it was going to be a Trojan horse situation where the hulk comes blasting out of it catching everybody off guard! Nope! Missed opportunity

It was filmed that way but it got cut to extend Hulk’s storyline. Dunno even made a pop of hulk busting out of the armor.

Was thinking about this and couldn't find anything. Have you got any links or info about these rumblings ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back