Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

now that Black Panther, Thanos, and Dr Strange are out, I'm guessing that Hulkbuster 2.0 will be out next (since they are pushing infinity war stuff fast)?

I'll pick this one up when HT decides to take a crack at an actual figure. The reason why we only got a Power Pose is because we all know by now that HT decided to rush out the entire IW line before EG.

Mark my words they will do a 2.0 to the HB 2.0! :lol

It looks blah! Like the prototype on display looked like a fully articulated figure but this clearly looks like cheap vinyl statue??? Hot Toys needs to change their name to soft toys cause their molds looking soft now days

Eeh. Questionable model quality aside this design always seemed way too "organic" for a Hulkbuster. They're supposed to be giant walking tanks, not gorillas. Mark XLIV is still the pinnacle in my eyes.

I like the HB 2.0 design and would like it in my collection, but this "figure" is so boring. I can't bring myself to spend $ on it.

Letdown- looks like a nicely painted blob...too soft on too many areas. Not expecting much anyway as this is the budget version nowhere near as good as the AoU Hulkbuster

I'll pick this one up when HT decides to take a crack at an actual figure. The reason why we only got a Power Pose is because we all know by now that HT decided to rush out the entire IW line before EG.

Mark my words they will do a 2.0 to the HB 2.0! :lol

Not sure what’s gone on with you recently, because your posts weren’t always as they are now, but the negativity is just outrageous. The entitlement is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it looks great, hopefully we get some comparisons to the original HB.

This will be the only infinity war figure I will get. Don't need a articulated hulkbuster because I will just have him standing there anyway. I see people complaining about lack of articulation but all of the hulkbuster v1 figure pictures it's just standing there in a museum pose anyway. No one made use of the extra articulation on that figure so why more more for unused articulation?

Back