1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, where the hell was he hiding the suit itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably had it locked in the storage under HQ. How he managed to get to after it was burried under the rubble is a good question. Guess they really made antman work after intially saving him Lol

Photoshop throwdown!! Wooooooo!!!!!

WarMachine.jpg

No need to be hostile. He gave it a shot. If you dont like it, no need to come at him for it. Or telling anyone else to be quiet

I didn't "go after" anyone, I offered the original guy some advice on altering the colors more effectively in PS. Then I had to artsplain it to someone else being snarky even though they didn't understand the conversation they were joining.

Seeing it in grey....not sure I like it better. I think either way it looks like a transformer. The choice is does it look like megatron or optimus prime.

This figure is still in the maybe column, but I might have to wait until its actually released to make a decision.

Yes it is. *pat pat* Good eye. Except it has nothing to do with my comment.

In attempting to alter the colors on Warmachine, he altered the colors on the entire image. He changed all the reds, not just on WM, etc. It changes your perception of the image as a whole instead of letting you focus on how WM itself would look altered. In order to alter JUST Warmachine, he needs to create a mask or at least select and duplicate him onto a new layer.

No need to be hostile. He gave it a shot. If you dont like it, no need to come at him for it. Or telling anyone else to be quiet

Hey guys it's cool, no offence taken, I'm not really that up on PS for layering/changing colours etc...

Yes it is. *pat pat* Good eye. Except it has nothing to do with my comment.

In attempting to alter the colors on Warmachine, he altered the colors on the entire image. He changed all the reds, not just on WM, etc. It changes your perception of the image as a whole instead of letting you focus on how WM itself would look altered. In order to alter JUST Warmachine, he needs to create a mask or at least select and duplicate him onto a new layer.

Maybe the guy isn't as advanced a Photoshop user like you. He tried. Perhaps get off your high horse and be a little less hostile.

Or even better, why don't you just do the editing yourself next time.

Maybe the guy isn't as advanced a Photoshop user like you. He tried. Perhaps get off your high horse and be a little less hostile.

Or even better, why don't you just do the editing yourself next time.
Jesus, you're two for two today. I did. Moments after the guy asked for a photoshop, I took a few minutes and did one. Its literally posted right before the guy who I gave a pointer to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like it and like the PS WM colors even more which I wish was the official one.

I wouldnt call myself an expert but lowered the blue down a bit to what i think matches the film footage,

httTbPJ.jpg

Hot damn that looks good. Now that's the version I want to preorder. Definitely looks more like it looked on screen.

I wouldnt call myself an expert but lowered the blue down a bit to what i think matches the film footage, also took the contrast out to try and create a more familiar War Machine colour ?

View attachment 461106
View attachment 461108
View attachment 461107
It's definitely the lighting in this scene, Hulk doesn't even look green anymore. I think this colour is going to be it. Make it too dark, it will look too much like Optimus Prime.

The bright light of the show probably enhances the blue quite a bit.

btw, if they release a grey one, would it be called War Machine or Iron Patriot??

I'm thinking this thing might end up being plastic, which would be ideal for the decrease in price alone. Have they ever made a suit this big in diecast?

Back