1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont care if it can be argued that bright blue is the "true" color of the armor in less dark/warm lighting, that's not how it appeared to the viewer and it's just too damn bright. Would like a lot better with a darker navy.

The blue doesn't bother me too much... it's the first prototype we've seen, and that can be corrected before/if they release this in about 2 years. :lol

seriously though, it's magnificent and I want it.

Any photoshop experts out there? Am very curious to see this in the usual War Machine gray / gunmetal colorway. Really hope Hot Toys releases it as a Concept Art Version or something later down the line...

I think Don Cheadle is done with the MCU as well. This could be the last Mark we get for a long time.

wmdesat.jpg

Any photoshop experts out there? Am very curious to see this in the usual War Machine gray / gunmetal colorway. Really hope Hot Toys releases it as a Concept Art Version or something later down the line...

I think Don Cheadle is done with the MCU as well. This could be the last Mark we get for a long time.

I wouldnt call myself an expert but lowered the blue down a bit to what i think matches the film footage, also took the contrast out to try and create a more familiar War Machine colour ?

0d25b11ipwa31333.jpg
avengers-endgame-epic-team-up.jpg
33333333.jpg

So...im going to be that guy... But where the hell was he hiding those massive twin missle pads???

nF7xXnG.jpg

Unless they are nano tech finally lol. Damn really wish we got to see this guy unload his arsenal at least once.

I wouldnt call myself an expert but lowered the blue down a bit to what i think matches the film footage, also took the contrast out to try and create a more familiar War Machine colour ?

You can't just jack up the whole image dude, it doesn't give the eye the information it needs if there's no normal color to compare it to. Select your target, duplicate onto its own layer and tweak it from there. Or better yet, create an alpha mask.

Man I wish this was in the standard WM colors in the movie. This is my only flaw with the movie. That being said, I’m starting to hear my subconscious convincing my conscious self to want this. It is movie accurate after all...

The normal image is up top....wtf

Yes it is. *pat pat* Good eye. Except it has nothing to do with my comment.

In attempting to alter the colors on Warmachine, he altered the colors on the entire image. He changed all the reds, not just on WM, etc. It changes your perception of the image as a whole instead of letting you focus on how WM itself would look altered. In order to alter JUST Warmachine, he needs to create a mask or at least select and duplicate him onto a new layer.

Nobody is talking about the original picture.

In attempting to alter the colors on Warmachine, he altered the colors on the entire image. He changed all the reds, not just on WM, etc. It changes your perception of the image as a whole instead of letting you focus on how WM itself would look altered.

No need to be hostile. He gave it a shot. If you dont like it, no need to come at him for it. Or telling anyone else to be quiet

Back