1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's probably going to be a 2-pack with Rocket and IP as well as individual figures.

IDK about that. This figure is going to be $500 easy by himself. I doubt they'd make a 2-pack with Rocket. They will probably build both figures to work together but sell them separately.

IDK about that. This figure is going to be $500 easy by himself. I doubt they'd make a 2-pack with Rocket. They will probably build both figures to work together but sell them separately.

A third rocket might not sell well. But selling a $550 Iron Patriot with Rocket accessory might move more units. Hard to say. Rocket doesn't require much engineering at this point, so costs are probably low for him.

THis will be another disappointing SDCC year, HT wise.

As others have said, it's subjective but I kinda know what you mean. I didn't get what I want either. They have Vers, but not Yon-Rogg. They have vulture but not a real figure and not 1/6, etc. I'm stoked for the BD mk 85 but that's all that's got me going. I'm hoping HT still has some surprises up their sleeves.

67306985_2285746178210014_3155939911811465216_n.jpg

ok... scrolled down and all that came out of my mouth was "holy mother of god..."

I'd be in for a repaint of this. Lots of bells and whistles as a War Machine should be, but that color scheme....

The movie had a dark filter on it to set the mood for the movie. Definitely calmed the color down on this guy.

Back